OP
Pitcom

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked into getting one of those ATI fixtures. One of thier reps was at my LFS recently and mentioned they were still having problems with ballasts burning out. But also mentioned ATI had been working on the problem and they have gotten better. Either way, I called ReefGeek and was told realistically its about a 2 month wait if they dont have it in stock.

Im still undecided but i may dive into one of these ATI fixtures.

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I looked into getting one of those ATI fixtures. One of thier reps was at my LFS recently and mentioned they were still having problems with ballasts burning out. But also mentioned ATI had been working on the problem and they have gotten better. Either way, I called ReefGeek and was told realistically its about a 2 month wait if they dont have it in stock.

Im still undecided but i may dive into one of these ATI fixtures.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for mentioning it. I'm also on the wait list for their 24'' fixture, but for now I think I will go with Aquactinics untill more ATIs are in stock.

OP
OP
Pitcom

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wasn't aware of that, thanks for mentioning it. I'm also on the wait list for their 24'' fixture, but for now I think I will go with Aquactinics untill more ATIs are in stock.

Yeah Im in the process of building a 24" cube and really dont want to wait a couple of months for a light fixture. When are you getting the fixture? I need to order one by the end of next week. My glass should be ready for pickup any day.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 67 28.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 50 21.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back