Anyone have packages not show?

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No response from brs. I hoped they would resend. But it's not there fault eaither. No wonder us ps is going under
At work, we had a pathology sample go missing while in USPS hands, very unhappy client... It turned up at the lab 6 weeks later and was able to be analyzed still... So maybe there is hope yet...

Hopefully BRS will make you whole. I had something come late when I paid expedited shipping and they gave me a store credit for almost what the item cost (like $20)

sailoracu2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has happened to me, the UPS driver delivering down the street to the wrong address. I had to call the UPS office and have them figure out what happened to three packages.

Frop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No response from brs. I hoped they would resend. But it's not there fault eaither. No wonder us ps is going under

I know amazon has refunded a box that may have been stolen (value was under $15). After we emailed in saying we never got it. Good customer service. Hopefully BRS will be nice.

DHill6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS has to leave the amazon packages, they can't take them back or leave a slip to pick it up, its in the contract. Heard this from my mail carrier.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back