• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquamedic Pendant, Remora Pro Skimmer, 1/4 HP drop in chiller f/s

meisen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a nice Aquamedic HQI Oceanlight Pendant for sale. Its 150 W metal halide and has a fairly new bulb in it (I'd guess 3 months old or less, count on getting at least 6 more months out of it minimum). I think its a 20K AB or Geissman bulb so nice and blue with some actinic effect. Its a great little fixture for a nano or even up to 50 G tanks that need less light. I actually have two of these, keeping the other as a spare light. Asking $145 for it OBO.

Aqua C Remora Pro Skimmer with Mag Pump upgrade, a great little HOB skimmer, perfect for a QT Tank or small frag system! Asking $135 for it OBO

Last but not least, I have a nearly new chiller for sale. Its been used for a total of two weeks max, just basically to test it and briefly as a backup for a friend who was getting theirs service. Its 1/4 hp Aqualogic drop in with a ti exchanger coil, works flawlessly and was enough to bring my friend's 300 G system down 5 degrees. This is a $900 chiller that is like new! $300, firm

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 122 43.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 135 47.9%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.8%
Back