Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI Giveaway! - Drawing Date: Jan 16th

bbandu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like how compact these units are. No more worrying about where my canister wrench is.

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled-3.jpg

Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI Giveaway!

Sponsored by AquaticLife.com

The Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) filtration systems are very compact water purification solutions that efficiently combine reverse osmosis RO and DI technology with our quick and easy to change twist-in replacement filter cartridges. The new twist-in media cartridge design makes filter changes simple, easy and clean – no tools required and no mess! The twist-in cartridges can be easily changed in only seconds with just a quarter turn and without contact with used filter material, and the supply water to the unit does not have to be turned off to replace any cartridge.

How to Enter:

LIKE the Aquatic Life Facebook Page Here

2. Make a short post and tell Aquatic Life what you like most about the Twist In RODI.

BONUS ENTRY: Take a look at the Aquatic Life website and make an additional post telling us what product you would like to own from their site!

The Prize:
A winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread to win an Aquatic Life Twist-In 100 GPD 4-Stage RODI!

aquatic-life-twist-in-3-4-stage-compact-reverse-osmosis-deionization-systems-638.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

Thanks again to Aquatic Life!

*Please note the contest is open until January 16th*
I like how simple and clean the whole assembly is, and that means more time to play with the reef....

Salty Carlo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got the shipment notification, so for me until I see something has been shipped, to me it doesn't seem real

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 132 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%
Back