ARC Anniversary Live Sale Weekend | 2 Days of Deals and Auctions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
A Reef Creation

A Reef Creation

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last round of auctions start in a minute. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that participated in our sale this weekend. And a huge thank you to the Coral Websites team. Gregg and Cody do an incredible job running these sales for us.
I also wanted to be real with you that this was not the way the sale was planned out. I was supposed to have 1000 corals photographed for this event and worked all week trying to get there and ran out of time. With only 500 corals finished by Saturday morning, we decided to do them all in one day and then convert the unsold into auctions for Sunday. I will do better with the next sale.
Thank you again for all the support.

RandyO

Jedi Knghit

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The last round of auctions start in a minute. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that participated in our sale this weekend. And a huge thank you to the Coral Websites team. Gregg and Cody do an incredible job running these sales for us.
I also wanted to be real with you that this was not the way the sale was planned out. I was supposed to have 1000 corals photographed for this event and worked all week trying to get there and ran out of time. With only 500 corals finished by Saturday morning, we decided to do them all in one day and then convert the unsold into auctions for Sunday. I will do better with the next sale.

RandyO
All good. I don't bother with anyone else's live sales any more, so I will definitely give you a second chance :)

Last edited:

Pipo5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RandyO
Its all good alot of nice corals to chose from.i definitely got a cuple frags. ARC live sales are the only ones i join 99% of my corals come from ARC keep them coming.

Coralfuture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

RandyO
We appreciate the efforts sorry I didn't buy more. I don't like/participate in auctions and I worked all day Saturday so I missed any opportunity to buy coral the way I liked. The games were fun though and appreciated.
Thank you guys again

JFinlay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bashed auctions a little bit, but ended up getting a bit more than anticipated to be honest, turned out pretty good!

Thanks as always for hosting the event

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I bashed auctions a little bit, but ended up getting a bit more than anticipated to be honest, turned out pretty good!

Thanks as always for hosting the event
Yeah I was looking at ending prices and they're by far on average cheaper than what they would have been had there been an after sale. Of course, there are always odd balls in the over or under direction, but overall, folks that participated in the auctions got them cheaper than if they got a discount code. Plus, I know that for farmers like Randy, he grows corals well and it's good to just clear out some space every now and then.

JFinlay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I was looking at ending prices and they're by far on average cheaper than what they would have been had there been an after sale. Of course, there are always odd balls in the over or under direction, but overall, folks that participated in the auctions got them cheaper than if they got a discount code. Plus, I know that for farmers like Randy, he grows corals well and it's good to just clear out some space every now and then.
Exactly. I was looking up how much they were posted for before going to auction, some sold for over 50% off asking price! Can't go wrong with that.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back