Are these good LED lights for a reef tank?

OP
OP
T

terrell wohlrab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current USA orbit marine PRO is what it is! It's the upgraded model from what I posted and only $50 more with PAR almost double. my torch should see about 300par where it is sitting with these lights, which is about what it needs. If I'm reading this right anyway

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Current USA orbit marine PRO is what it is! It's the upgraded model from what I posted and only $50 more with PAR almost double. my torch should see about 300par where it is sitting with these lights, which is about what it needs. If I'm reading this right anyway
Just be sure to remember that your coral has not been getting this much light, so start on lower settings and gradually move up the percentage.

OP
OP
T

terrell wohlrab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just be sure to remember that your coral has not been getting this much light, so start on lower settings and gradually move up the percentage.
Yeah I know. Thank you! I'm not sure what I started out in first (stock fluval 5.5g light) and moved to this marine land, and now moving to the new setup, the pro model looks awesome. Can't wait for it

OP
OP
T

terrell wohlrab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pro also covers (if I remember right) red. Green. And violet color spectrums on top of the stock white and blue

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back