Are you new to the Chattanooga forum?

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss the meetings at peoples homes & seeing how others do things. We need to do that more regularly. I offered to host a meeting before but so far no takers.

Jim

Angela2016

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm guessing, since this thread is basically dead, that there are no longer any meetings in Chattanooga? I'm in Cleveland and had hoped to find a meeting closer than Knoxville.

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s probably been about a year since our last F2F, but we do talk a bit on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/774034722678675/

I would volunteer to host, but I have a 5-month-old at home right now and things are a little chaotic. Plus once you get 2-3 people around my BioCube, no one can see anything.

On a side note: I have a monster Utter chaos colony and a about a dozen Devil’s Armor palys I need to trim up if anyone is interested in spicing up their tank…

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I'm moving to the Chattanooga area in a few weeks. And after breaking down my two tanks I'm too tired to set them back up.
Does anyone know of a good LFS or person that will set the tank back up for me?? This is so stressful. But looking forward to meeting others in the hobby up there. :D

TJFitz1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Robin and welcome to Chattanooga. We are very limited in this area for with LFS.

Only really 2 options. Either Bermuda Triangle on East Brainerd Rd near Hamilton Place Mall or Fish Mania in East Ridge on Ringggold Rd.

Bermuda's owner is John and the store number is 423.855.2858

Mania's owner is Karl and their store number is 423.629.4107

Good luck!

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get some RO water till I get a system set up? I'm just outside Chattanooga...

ziggy2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the area and trying to get back into the hobby. I have a 24 Nano Cube up and running. Anyone have some live rock they would be willing to sell?

ziggy2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found Bermuda Triangle. I belonged to a couple of clubs before we moved, it was a great place to swap items and meet some great people. Hoping for the same here. The people I've meet have been great, just haven't meet anyone with a tank.

fullmonti

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This club kinda fell apart a few years back. Many of the core people from then don't have tanks anymore or like me had a large tank but now has a much smaller one. Do check out Fish Mania the owner is a really nice guy. The owner at Bermuda is a good guy too but some of his help I don't care for much.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back