AV99's custom 600g Reef Savvy on site build-Lots of pictures

Black Pearl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see Felix bought the crew. Nothing like a Reef Savvy build, I can't imagine what it's like to watch them do their magic in your own basement. Magnificent! And Chris B. on the job, you have the masters of Glass and Wood working together. Awesome build on a mega scale. Congratulation and good luck on your build

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome and glad to share my journey with you. As of now, my boss, the wife, is not allowing visitors at this time (ie, we get asked this question a lot) but maybe down the road I can talk her into it.

Love to come see this when finished. I live in Hamilton

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was following your build at the "other site" (same avatar, different username) but glad to see you have it here too. I would much rather follow it here. :) I was just wondering, would the girl in the pics happen to be Katiria? She is the only one I have dealt with at Reef Savvy, so far. Just curious.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
-Behind every great man is a great woman, emphasis added. Proverb lol. Yes indeed, that is Mrs. Reef Savvy!

I was following your build at the "other site" (same avatar, different username) but glad to see you have it here too. I would much rather follow it here. :) I was just wondering, would the girl in the pics happen to be Katiria? She is the only one I have dealt with at Reef Savvy, so far. Just curious.

Last edited:
OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much for the kind words! I have been a hardcore SPS hobbyist for a long time, and when the day came to build my dream tank in my forever house, I had a very short list of people/businesses who I wanted to work with and both Felix and Chris exceeded my expectations!

I see Felix bought the crew. Nothing like a Reef Savvy build, I can't imagine what it's like to watch them do their magic in your own basement. Magnificent! And Chris B. on the job, you have the masters of Glass and Wood working together. Awesome build on a mega scale. Congratulation and good luck on your build

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will post a few SPS teasers from my growout system soon. You know, my RR Canada Jaw Dropper finally sprouted a tiny branch, lol. It is such the slow grower.

Can't wait to see the full build out! How about some SPS teaser shots in the meatime? ;)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back