Brand New Ecotech MP10 WQD Blinking white

btmedic04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I just bought an MP10WQD and installed it into my system. Upon plugging the unit in, it starts off green, then 2-3 seconds later goes to a flashing white. Ive tried the mode + set to try to reset it, but nothing happens. If I unplug the unit, it goes back through the process of being green for a few seconds then blinking white. What do I do?

OP
OP
btmedic04

btmedic04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it was booting in feed mode and letting it sit for the 10 minutes puts it in constant mode, but my mode button doesn't work. Cannot select anything other than constant. Looks like ill be calling the LFS and see if they'll do a swap or calling ecotech tomorrow ;Yuck

Dylan7huskies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I just bought an MP10WQD and installed it into my system. Upon plugging the unit in, it starts off green, then 2-3 seconds later goes to a flashing white. Ive tried the mode + set to try to reset it, but nothing happens. If I unplug the unit, it goes back through the process of being green for a few seconds then blinking white. What do I do?
Hey I’m having the same issues. Did you ever figure this out?!?!

Dylan7huskies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
breathing white light usually indicates night mode, blinking white light indicates feed mode. What model do you have? is the driver white or black? Are you running it on mobius?
Yeah it’s blinking like it’s in feed mode for some reason. It’s black (quiet drive). And I was running it on Mobius but I am across the country now so I don’t have access through the app. My family is showing me the issues

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back