BRS Amazing Customer Support

Bitcoin Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered the 8 gallon (4 Cal + 4 Alk) 2 part B-Ionic, and one of the components leaked. It didn't seem like it leaked too much and they had already helped me in the past, so I emailed them photo and told them about the leak, but said I'm ok with keeping it without any refund if they think it's safe to use. They said that it should be safe to use, but we're still going to send you a replacement. That was really cool. Good to know we can always count on BRS to take care of us in these situations!

I will say this is 2nd time I've had 2 part b ionic leak on me lol. Both times they replaced. B Ionic might need to do something about those containers lol.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's nice and refreshing with someone promoting good service :smiling-face: We've had enough posts recently ranting about various companies and their (lack of!) service.

Very happy to hear it's not all bad with the world :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly think some folks really just want to complain

Ordovician_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly think some folks really just want to complain

I think it is likely more that people are just much more inclined to post about a negative experience than a positive one. I too have had very good experiences with BRS!

tsharpe291

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it is likely more that people are just much more inclined to post about a negative experience than a positive one. I too have had very good experiences with BRS!
likewise, I've ordered plenty from BRS and have had some issues but customer service has always been great IMO.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back