BRS "Site Wide" sale isn't "Site Wide"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Also, if you're eyeing anything on the Dream Tank giveaway build, it may be in your best interest to hold off - shh)

I think that's the first time I recall BRS actually confirming items before they go on sale! BRS and Black Friday is the best time of year!

Justintegra99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy, any indication that the red sea reefer tanks such as the 525XL might possibly, just maybe see a sale for black Friday? I mean I guess it really won't matter after I win the 750XXL tonight in your giveaway.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy, any indication that the red sea reefer tanks such as the 525XL might possibly, just maybe see a sale for black Friday? I mean I guess it really won't matter after I win the 750XXL tonight in your giveaway.

Short of the *hint Valerie just gave, I honestly don't know what's on the list. If I remember correctly, it has happened in the past with Red Sea, so there might be a chance.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea Salt ! need to get another years worth

ESH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did a search for black friday sales, found this post, and can say after reading through it I'm definitely holding off on the tank upgrade until black friday! Excited to see what you guys are gonna have for us!

Maybe add, the easiest way to do a tank to tank transfer to the BRS investigates series?

gobble

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you guys hearing about BRS sales? I used to see the preferred reefer sales on a different forum and would end up buying stuff each month I didn't really need. They haven't notified me about a sale in quite some time and I haven't bought from them as a result. I'm trying to find details on Black Friday and see they had a Halloween sale. Would have been nice if they had told me about it after spending many thousands of dollars there.

Skep18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How are you guys hearing about BRS sales? I used to see the preferred reefer sales on a different forum and would end up buying stuff each month I didn't really need. They haven't notified me about a sale in quite some time and I haven't bought from them as a result. I'm trying to find details on Black Friday and see they had a Halloween sale. Would have been nice if they had told me about it after spending many thousands of dollars there.

Just the emails. Maybe check your spam folder?

JsL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

We took the same Google search journey and ended up here. :cool:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Emails! Admittedly, I have not been great at posting about our monthly 10x sales (first Saturday of EVERY month) - we have two new open seats in marketing right now and the team is focusing largely on Black Friday (it will be worth it)! I will be sure to let everyone know for December 1st - you can also mark your calendar now. :)

JsL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Emails! Admittedly, I have not been great at posting about our monthly 10x sales (first Saturday of EVERY month) - we have two new open seats in marketing right now and the team is focusing largely on Black Friday (it will be worth it)! I will be sure to let everyone know for December 1st - you can also mark your calendar now. :)

Can you let me know the email addy the promos come from so I cam add it to my safe list?

Never anything in my inbox or spam(?)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need to find a code each month for the 10x sales?

Nope! As long as you are a preferred reefer, your account automatically switches over on the first day. We tried to simplify it for everyone so they aren't needing to remember which Saturday is which, and sign up, and all that stuff.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.6%
Back