Cali Kid Halloween Aftersale | 30% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AFTERSALE-1200X1200.jpg

1200X300.jpg

Cali Kid Halloween Live Sale Event
COME TRICK OR TREAT WITH US
600+ WYSIWYG CORALS
Thrilling Auctions | No Reserves
NEW RELEASES | RARE | INSANE ACANS
Saturday, October 21st @ 10 AM PT

shipping-box.jpg
local-pickup.jpg

Get your shipping box before the sale starts and save $15.
Earlier Bird Price: $24.99
Day of Sale Price: $39.00
SHIPPING
https://www.calikidcorals.com/collections/shipping-box
*Reminder to fill out all shipping information so we have correct address to ship to!
All shipping is FedEx Priority Overnight. Our normal shipping DOA policy applies DOA Policy

Local pick-up is available for California Residents at both La Habra and Concord locations. Select Local pick-up module and select pick up store from drop down
Local Pick Up **All Local Pick Ups must spend $39.99 to qualify to play and win prizes.

games-bar.jpg

GAMES BY CODYBOT
We will have many games throughout the day with lot's of cool prizes.
Win a Chance for 1 of our Trick or Treat bags filled with reefing goodies.

GAME & PRIZE RULES:
  • In order to win free prizes you must have purchased a shipping module prior to the game having started. In the event you don't purchase any coral during the live sale, we will refund you your shipping module. If picking up locally a live sale purchase of a regular live sale item priced over $39.99 must be purchased prior to the game having started. Feel free to play and have fun but if you chose to not purchase a shipping module prior to the game starting and you happen to win, the prize will go to the next runner up.
  • One prize per person for pregames. One prize per person during the sale.
  • Gift cards can be redeemed for use during the live sale.
  • In the event of a dispute, @CodyBot has the final verdict

AUCTIONS.jpg
Additional Live Sale Rules:

All corals are WYSIWYG. A picture of the coral will be posted along with a link that will take you directly to our website for purchase. You must complete the check out process to secure the piece. Once purchase is confirmed, item will no longer be available and will be listed as "SOLD OUT". Store credit, discount codes, and vouchers are not allowed during the Live Sale.
All orders are FINAL.

SPECIAL FRAG RULES:
Max of ONE FREE CORAL per household. Customer must purchase shipping AND at least one live sale coral priced over $25.
To play games locals need to select local pickup and must have purchased a live sale item live priced over $39.99

TEASERS.jpg

coming soon

1200X1200.jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

SPOOKY AUCTIONS

first social.png

Auctions are back from the dead and live now! This round ends on Wednesday at 7pm PT and is immediately followed by a handful of rounds that end throughout the sale on Saturday! Place your bids on this round before the spooky deals are gone!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

Let's crank the spooky up to 11 and start our first game at 10am PT for a gift card!!!

We are doing something special this sale and giving out Halloween goodie bags in addition to the gift cards and mystery frags! I will give bags out as prizes throughout the sale that have fun treats like frag plugs, super glue gel, and candy!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

NEW GAME

title3 gif.gif

Let's see who is the purveyor of all spooky knowledge! For this game, I will post a Halloween related trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

If it has seeds, it’s a fruit. Cucumbers? Fruit. That’s always a weird one to me. Once you start looking into it, you realize that there are way more fruits than vegetables at the grocery store.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER

title3 gif.gif

Let's see who is the purveyor of all spooky knowledge! For this game, I will post a Halloween related trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back