Cali Kid Halloween Aftersale | 30% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Correct!

Whenever I get the lore confused, I remember one movie and it all comes back to mind.

under.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

There are some gorgeous chalices up for auction in this round that ends tomorrow at 7pm PT. Get your bids in before these spooky good deals are gone!

second social.png

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct!

Whenever I get the lore confused, I remember one movie and it all comes back to mind.

under.gif

Never feed a werewolf garlic unless you invite it in first. And definitely don't get it wet after midnight!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Never feed a werewolf garlic unless you invite it in first. And definitely don't get it wet after midnight!
Also, if you say its name three times in the mirror then your carriage will turn into a pumpkin, your mothers back will heal, and Jim Carrey will throw salt over his shoulder which will ultimately hit you and the fellas.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I go to run my generator yesterday because it’s been a little while and I want to make sure it’s working fire. Hit the electric start and nothing happens. The solar trickle charger wasn’t connected so I charged it overnight. Go to try again today and still nothing. I’m checking everything but it won’t even turn over. So I decide to change the battery considering I have a few on hand. As I disconnect the wires, the ground wire just fell off onto the ground. It wasn’t connected to anything for some reason haha

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER

title3 gif.gif

Let's see who is the purveyor of all spooky knowledge! For this game, I will post a Halloween related trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 48.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.3%
Back