Can I put a jellyfish in my reef tank ?!

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP is either a troll or a spoiled kid this is two cases where he deliberately wants to kill an animal. Mods should probably close the thread there is no reasoning or meaningful discussion going on anymore.
Spoiled kid ? I’m 32 with 3 businesses that I’ve worked twice as hard as you pal and I’m just getting started ....I like this hobby it relaxes me you don’t I think they should keep it up so I can show you when it works gonna order Wednesday so by Thursday you’ll see smart guy

Frostblitz20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP is either a troll or a spoiled kid this is two cases where he deliberately wants to kill an animal. Mods should probably close the thread there is no reasoning or meaningful discussion going on anymore.
i couldnt agree more as the lack of sensibility here is getting hard to put up with. I dont agree with getting another fish he just killed with a rock to only do the same thing again.. If this is your current mindset with the hobby then i feel sorry for any livestock that comes into your tank at least petco doesnt do this kind of harmful stuff to their fish...

Yes i just said petco is better..

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spoiled kid ? I’m 32 with 3 businesses that I’ve worked twice as hard as you pal and I’m just getting started ....I like this hobby it relaxes me you don’t I think they should keep it up so I can show you when it works gonna order Wednesday so by Thursday you’ll see smart guy
Should’ve just said u were kid it looks worse now lol

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i couldnt agree more as the lack of sensibility here is getting hard to put up with. I dont agree with getting another fish he just killed with a rock to only do the same thing again.. If this is your current mindset with the hobby then i feel sorry for any livestock that comes into your tank at least petco doesnt do this kind of harmful stuff to their fish...

Yes i just said petco is better..
I didn’t kill it with a rock lol

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
then you got a weird sense of humor..

1629767782802.png
Eh frustrated at the time it seemed to be the only way to catch it if you don’t know idiot they kinda bury themselves in sand fish trap didn’t work 2x sooooo what else is there? Take my whole tank n sand out??

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh frustrated at the time it seemed to be the only way to catch it if you don’t know idiot they kinda bury themselves in sand fish trap didn’t work 2x sooooo what else is there? Take my whole tank n sand out?? You sir are a dumb@ss
40 dollar fish or thousands in coral ? What would you do sir? Let me here this expert advice

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh frustrated at the time it seemed to be the only way to catch it if you don’t know they kinda bury themselves in sand fish trap didn’t work 2x sooooo what else is there? Take my whole tank n sand out??
Classy

Frostblitz20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh frustrated at the time it seemed to be the only way to catch it if you don’t know idiot they kinda bury themselves in sand fish trap
40 dollar fish or thousands in coral ? What would you do sir? Let me here this expert advice
In your words.. i wouldnt be a *Dummy* and not do my research before buying said fish... Also you can remove rock work and corals to get to said fish.. Or maybe attempt a catch around feeding time.. i feed all of my fish with Tongs which gets them use to being around nets as well so its easy to catch/relocate them...

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 22.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 77 72.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.7%
Back