OP
OP
Nano101

Nano101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would be cool! Pricey tho, I used to mountain bike before I got sick and I tell ya reefkeeping is almost cheaper
I do cyclocross now. Used to race singletrack and road. "downgraded" to one bike

OP
OP
Nano101

Nano101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn't justify having two $2500 bikes. I have a marin cyclocross bike now

Ljaus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could have a 10ft hole in the wall and spare change from all the money I've spent on bikes was a serious addiction but i loved it

mkutsch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'Cept my cello costs like 10K...it's outrageous.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
'Cept my cello costs like 10K...it's outrageous.

Couldn't you just get an I Pod and put cello music on it? :rolleyes:

Hobbies are certainly expensive.. Docking my boat, with me doing all the work is over $7,000.00 a year. But I wouldn't give it up even if it meant I had to eat pretzels for the rest of my life. My wife may have a different take on that.

I collected this guy in New York.

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nano101. Love that picture of your hometown. I also love lighthouses. This one is Execution Lighthouse in the Long Island Sound commissioned by George Washington. I have been diving around this since the 70s. It was recently on an episode of Ghost Hunters. I was hired to go out there because the guy who bought it for a dollar, wants to make it into a B&B. There is no electricity, water or sewage so it will be a challenge.

Here we are on top of the thing.

mkutsch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. I have never been into the photography hobby, but it sure would be cool! I can tell you one thing, though- my brother max who goes to Hofstra university can take an amazing picture with anything.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. I have never been into the photography hobby, but it sure would be cool! I can tell you one thing, though- my brother max who goes to Hofstra university can take an amazing picture with anything.
I stopped chasing lenses and glass and bla bla bla mega pixel raw junk when a friend of mine showed me his point and shoot and iphone pics.

OP
OP
Nano101

Nano101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped chasing lenses and glass and bla bla bla mega pixel raw junk when a friend of mine showed me his point and shoot and iphone pics.
I found myself spending 20 minutes to setup to get the perfect pic, I missed what was really around me. That's why I switched to the Leica point and shoot. I have full manual options, but can click when I just want to move on

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 79 41.4%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 95 49.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.7%
Back