Clown fish with puffers???

KeystoneAq

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep that will work. It is reverse osmosis only, not de ionization but it's great for the money. I have the same one for my small tank and the water always tests well as long as you change the filters. I changed mine too late and am now battling cyano

OP
OP
A

angelfishgirl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg I'm the biggest goofball ever!! I have an RO filter already!!! My parents just got us a house built and my mom and I are so accustomed to filtered water we got one, I just went and looked up the model number, and it's a RO filter haha. It's just very slow to replenish and only holds like 3 gallons at once, but it'll defiantly do. I think anything bigger doesn't for under the cabinet, that's why ours is so small.

billc157

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm trying to kinda preplan the fish I Going to have in my aquarium once it's set up and all, an I was reading on a clownfish (Ofcorse the otay fish everyone wants is a nemo lol ) and it said they could be put in with puffer fish, but I was doing research on puffers before and it said they were really really aggressive, I have a 40 gallon, and am doing a reef. Could I keep a puffer fish also?? I don't want a fish that's really going to limit the community I can have in my tank, but a puffer would be awesome! All I need to know is if they will go good with a clown fish, and if that will limit the other type of fish I can put in.
You will probably need a larger tank for the puffer as they get pretty large. I have one in my 180 along with a few clowns. The clowns treat it like an anemone for some reason. I haven’t been able to find out why but the get along great

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back