• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Condy Anemone for SPS frag

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area want to trade SPS for my Condy Anemone? It is getting to large and I dont want it to disturb anything.

Let me know if interested.
42083f5077460e3ab3b70c3062eee5e1.jpg
2ce6b29d903d55680c091bcee44cde33.jpg

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything for trade? Lol. I really want to rehome this guy.

Max!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could try cutting him, or forcing a split and then giving his better (or worse) half to your lfs! You'll learn a little bit about anemone propagation and you'll make the lfs guy smile... or not sometimes they're mean.

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still up for trade for anything at this point. Lol. I relocated it to my refugium and that is where it is at until someone wants it.

DannyBCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still up for trade for anything at this point. Lol. I relocated it to my refugium and that is where it is at until someone wants it.
Please don’t take this as me being rude, I just want to inform you. Condy anemones are hated in the hobby, they eat fish, are colorless, and just sting corals, they’re very cheap and won’t really be worth someone’s time to drive to pick it up. I just suggest honestly giving it to a pet store at this point. Have a nice day.

5altkreep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not true.
Maybe some people hate them, but to say they are hated in the hobby is an overstatement.
I have had a huge Condy for 4 years now. It is not the most colorful thing in the tank, but does have nice purple tips. It is also a great home for my clowns. It has been basically set and forget, never wandering more than a couple inches on his rock, (unlike my btas) and it has never eaten any fish.
Welcome to R2R, Have a nice day.

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don’t take this as me being rude, I just want to inform you. Condy anemones are hated in the hobby, they eat fish, are colorless, and just sting corals, they’re very cheap and won’t really be worth someone’s time to drive to pick it up. I just suggest honestly giving it to a pet store at this point. Have a nice day.

Thanks for informing me......

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not true.
Maybe some people hate them, but to say they are hated in the hobby is an overstatement.
I have had a huge Condy for 4 years now. It is not the most colorful thing in the tank, but does have nice purple tips. It is also a great home for my clowns. It has been basically set and forget, never wandering more than a couple inches on his rock, (unlike my btas) and it has never eaten any fish.
Welcome to R2R, Have a nice day.
The same for me. Only moved once in the 5 years I've had it and has never eaten any fish and they swim all around it. Unfortunately my clowns have never been hosted by it but I have RBTA's for that. Mine just chills out behind a big Toadstool on the same rock.

Devan Patel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in the Charlotte, NC area want to trade SPS for my Condy Anemone? It is getting to large and I dont want it to disturb anything.

Let me know if interested.
42083f5077460e3ab3b70c3062eee5e1.jpg
2ce6b29d903d55680c091bcee44cde33.jpg
hi, i know this probably not avaliable right now but do you have anything other than this avaliable, i'll try to take anything.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 87 44.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 68 34.7%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 27 13.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 6.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back