Coral Shops near Orlando

eggie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I got a buddy of mine searching for some local shops with nice corals at good price other then Wwc and TSA

Any suggestions?
TIA

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando

I just moved here this month and I have not been to this store yet, but, I have purchased a ton of coral from them when they do their sales. Top notch pieces and great staff as well.
Thank you for the shoutout!! We hope to see you in the shop sometime!! Please introduce yourself when you come in!

@eggie Please tell your friend to come by and see us, we are a full retail store with anything you might need for your saltwater aquarium. Our pricing is very competitive and we pride ourselves in offering the healthiest corals and fish.

jimfish98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I got a buddy of mine searching for some local shops with nice corals at good price other then Wwc and TSA

Any suggestions?
TIA
In Orlando you have two WWC shops, TSA, and Living Reef as your main stores. Somethingfishy in Oviedo is starting to bring Saltwater back but I haven't been in to see it yet. Oceans Direct may show up in searches but it shut down the other year. Ocean Blue in Fern Park/Casselberry really doesn't have much and sometimes the fish displays are empty, but other times there are some good finds at a low price. It is a stop in if you are in the area, but not something to make a trip to. Some of the best finds coral wise will be in online listings as there are some hobbyists selling off some nice stuff for well under what the stores are offering it at.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back