Cornbred Rainbow Infusion

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless of the name I like these polyps but do I care because I don't want to buy a piece of something I already have and it makes it so confusing. Obviously Rich cared enough to tell you a story to either justify his own actions or to show you how 2 wrongs make a right in his book.

OP
OP
mikeytags5

mikeytags5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are you doing Mike trying to stir the pot lol my goodness...hehehe

Lol everybody I deal with has been very good to me. Rich, Travis, cherry corals. I just love my zoas.

Soon ill be posting some pics of my MikeysMauls...right Kev? Lol

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol everybody I deal with has been very good to me. Rich, Travis, cherry corals. I just love my zoas.

Soon ill be posting some pics of my MikeysMauls...right Kev? Lol

yes sir Mikey's Mauls are a coming my friend

I've also dealt with all those guys over the years and they all are top notch in my book

Last edited:

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless of the name I like these polyps but do I care because I don't want to buy a piece of something I already have and it makes it so confusing. Obviously Rich cared enough to tell you a story to either justify his own actions or to show you how 2 wrongs make a right in his book.
+1 Well said.

Akwarius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rereading my first post, I realize that my accusations arent fair. It's a big ocean, and its very possible that his rainbows differ from that of SC. Regardless, the vendor isnt a part of this site, so cant defend himself.

If anyone would like to know a larger context as to why I would make such a bold accusation to begin with, I would gladly take it to Private Message.

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have a rainbow infusions paly, picked up that and a Jason fox bloodshot. I have many of his peices, very happy. Not really concerned with names either because his prices are much better than a couple sponsors on this site that charge astronomical rates for teeny frags with blued out pics. That's a whole other topic though. Can anyone steer me into the direction of a hallucinations paly and similar high end stuff? I have been looking for a couple months can't seem to find them.

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too have a rainbow infusions paly, picked up that and a Jason fox bloodshot. I have many of his peices, very happy. Not really concerned with names either because his prices are much better than a couple sponsors on this site that charge astronomical rates for teeny frags with blued out pics. That's a whole other topic though. Can anyone steer me into the direction of a hallucinations paly and similar high end stuff? I have been looking for a couple months can't seem to find them.
TBH, his pics are some of the bluest I've seen. A good amount of the nice looking pictures of zoas I think are from Joshporksandwich.

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this reminds me of the rainbow chalices out there with so many different names. nothing new. I'm renaming mine from tyree to steezy ultra wicked edition orangeest rainbowers

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this reminds me of the rainbow chalices out there with so many different names. nothing new. I'm renaming mine from tyree to steezy ultra wicked edition orangeest rainbowers
I want one now just for that double e in orangeest. Really lets you know that it's the best orange!

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey Steezy post up some pics under 6K lighting or as yellow as you can get it. LOL!

ryan803

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this thread is awesome...you guys are crazy. lets just start over and rename EVERYTHING!!!! i wanna be the first to get a steezy ultra wicked edition orangeest rainbowers...lol

CoryC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it's a deceptive practice to use strong actinic lighting in photographing corals for resale. You can still tell basically what the coral looks like but they certainly don't look as good under the middle of the road in the ligh spectrum, for newbie buyers they think they're getting something they aren't

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TBH, his pics are some of the bluest I've seen. A good amount of the nice looking pictures of zoas I think are from Joshporksandwich.
????? What???? HHMMM!!!!! What did I do????????
BTW I have tyree rainbows and orange infusions and orange infusions are a lot and nicer. Will do a side by side shot this weekend after I'm done with my shores lol!!!!!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back