Corner Protectors for Sump

ilott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Like a numpty, I’ve just bashed my sump with the ATO Reservoir and chipped the corner of my sump, is there any recommendations on corner protectors? Also will the sump be okay? I have attached a photo, I’ve pushed the glass near the chip to see if any pressure will make it worse. It seems okay?

Olivia

C35FD032-C1EE-453E-B381-3479CA5BFB48.jpeg

Robertellis30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it’s on the top. Should be fine. Would put some silicone and electric tap over the corner to prevent possibly cuts.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you got a little lucky with the placement of the chip. Watch the silicone seam around it for a bit to make sure it doesn’t decide to start splitting. Maybe get some table corner bumpers like the kind we use to make sure our human babies don’t concuss themselves in our homes? Lol

OP
OP
ilott

ilott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you got a little lucky with the placement of the chip. Watch the silicone seam around it for a bit to make sure it doesn’t decide to start splitting. Maybe get some table corner bumpers like the kind we use to make sure our human babies don’t concuss themselves in our homes? Lol
Thank you! I’ll have a look for some

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back