CTARS November Meeting Announcement

Mpkid911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hows it going, I just stumbled onto this forum and am currently setting up my first reef tank! Do these meetings happen once a month? And is it an informative type of thing? There's still alot im not sure about and tons i need to learn. Thanks!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We usually do have monthly meetings and several events throughout the year. Membership is required but it's a low annual fee of $20 and gets you significant discounts at local stores. Check out CTARS.ORG for further information. Hope to see you at a meeting. We actually have one this upcoming Sunday in Manchester. :)

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey hows it going, I just stumbled onto this forum and am currently setting up my first reef tank! Do these meetings happen once a month? And is it an informative type of thing? There's still alot im not sure about and tons i need to learn. Thanks!

Welcome! To echo MikeJ's points CTARS meets monthly usually at the Lutz Children's Museum on the third Sunday of the month at 5pm. The meetings are open to the public if you would like to check it out before becoming a member. Being a member has many perks including savings at many local fish stores, special raffle opportunities, early entry to CTARS frag swaps, and access to our private forum. Also some of our meetings CTARS members leave with free frags.....this Sunday's meeting each CTARS member that attends gets a frag valued at $10-40! I hope you will be able to check out a meeting in the near future.

Again, welcome to the group!

Mpkid911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nevermind. Saw that it was 5pm. Im gonna have to miss this one but will definately attend in the near future and join ctars. Glad to know that there is a community that exists like this.

Vaiodude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a meeting to miss! Josh has been putting a bunch of thought into this and it should be a great time! Hope to see you all there.

fernalfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd love to come will be my first meeting as a new member. Signed up right before the Frag Fest last month. Be glad to meet some new people interested in the hobby.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We usually do have monthly meetings and several events throughout the year. Membership is required but it's a low annual fee of $20 and gets you significant discounts at local stores. Check out CTARS.ORG for further information. Hope to see you at a meeting. We actually have one this upcoming Sunday in Manchester. :)

Actually I think you can attend the first meeting without having to be a club member. :)

Free purple monti caps to anyone that wants one. Shoot a pm

Mpkid911

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish i could go tomorrow but unfortunately have to work. Seems like a great place to learn

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue View Aquatics will also being bringing some pieces to sell. All CTARS members will go home with at least one frag.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 9.1%
Back