CTARS November Meeting Announcement

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Now that the dust has settled from Fragtoberfest, it's time to get back into the swing of things. We will be hosting a Fragging Demo and Josh from Blue View Aquatics will be doing the demonstration for us. All CTARS members will leave the meeting with at least one coral. The meeting will take place on November 27th at 5pm at the Lutz Children's Museum in Manchester CT. This is going to be a lot of fun and informative as well. Hope y'all can make it! Happy fragging!
#ctars

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals to be fragged include:
Favia
Chalice
Acan
Duncan
Zoas
Leather
Hammer
Anemone
All CTARS members will be leaving with a frag valued from $10-$40!

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a great one. I intend to go, and will be bringing some frags for the raffle. Been out of town for the last few, but really appreciate the time,commitment, and effort the new board, and the last board put in. Thank you Steeler Mike and Country Bob.

clueless

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a great one. I intend to go, and will be bringing some frags for the raffle. Been out of town for the last few, but really appreciate the time,commitment, and effort the new board, and the last board put in. Thank you Steeler Mike and Country Bob.
I just looked back on this message and realized that the last sentence appears to be exclusionary. It is not. I would like to thank the entire board, just felt I never had a chance to thank Mike and Bob who are no longer on the board for stepping up at a very difficult time

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 72 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 67 28.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 50 21.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 47 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.8%
Back