OP
OP
S

Sfplaya1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prazi. But if we’re fighting a pending infection we’re gonna want to go with the three amigos Kanaplex-furan-metroplex.
Should i make the jump and purchase all 3 at once or do the fw, isolate the fish and report back?

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the meds I listed are great to have on hand and tomorrow when the dr gets on and you get more pics your gonna want to be ready for what directions this goes. For now I only advise performing a FW dip if you see what looks like black ich spots. I can’t tell for sure on your pics because only one side of the fish had spots in the pic so I’m doubting my first assessment but regardless if you have a big enough holding separate holding tank that’s where the fish needs to be right now. If you can’t then do your best to keep stress low. Get the selcon or vitamins of your choice tonight for sure t

OP
OP
S

Sfplaya1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the meds I listed are great to have on hand and tomorrow when the dr gets on and you get more pics your gonna want to be ready for what directions this goes. For now I only advise performing a FW dip if you see what looks like black ich spots. I can’t tell for sure on your pics because only one side of the fish had spots in the pic so I’m doubting my first assessment but regardless if you have a big enough holding separate holding tank that’s where the fish needs to be right now. If you can’t then do your best to keep stress low. Get the selcon or vitamins of your choice tonight for sure t
I got a 20Long. It’s gonna be hard Catching him during day time in a 108G lol. Wish me gl

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a 20Long. It’s gonna be hard Catching him during day time in a 108G lol. Wish me gl
Is it day time where your at? I can’t ever catch fish in my display unless they’re asleep or the water is half out so goood luck and be careful. It’s not worth it if you can’t do it safely. Until we know what it is the first thing we can do is try to fight the fish’s stress to give the body a chance to fight

OP
OP
S

Sfplaya1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it day time where your at? I can’t ever catch fish in my display unless they’re asleep or the water is half out so goood luck and be careful. It’s not worth it if you can’t do it safely. Until we know what it is the first thing we can do is try to fight the fish’s stress to give the body a chance to fight
It’s 2:23 am. He was easy to catch when I caught him at 1:15 am. He’s gonna be a pain to catch later. I feel it

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Black ich" is turbellarian worms, and generally responsive to Prazi-Pro. I'd be surprised if it couldn't be transmitted fish-to-fish.

I'm not entirely certain that's all this fish has going on, but not sure what else might be going on with her.

~Bruce

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back