DIY Biopellet Reactor With easily removable lid

fyrfytr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently running a HOB skimmer...need to try and find a way to make this work for me as for some reason during my cycle my nitrates are going up while my ammonia is going down

OP
OP
B

bobf216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently running a HOB skimmer...need to try and find a way to make this work for me as for some reason during my cycle my nitrates are going up while my ammonia is going down

yea i dont really know how you could make it work unless you get it and mount it on a platform next to your tank maybe and run just the pump in your tank

fyrfytr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The inlet for the water on the HOB is just a cutout on the plastic right below the collar for the skimmer cup. Wonder if I could just run a line from the outlet on the reactor into the hole and use that for the water inlet

OP
OP
B

bobf216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The inlet for the water on the HOB is just a cutout on the plastic right below the collar for the skimmer cup. Wonder if I could just run a line from the outlet on the reactor into the hole and use that for the water inlet

yea that would definately work. my outlet of the reactor is basically almost connected and the stuff my skimmer pulls out is unreal

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 59 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back