OP
OP
yury88

yury88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome! Will you be sharing your Files? Also what PH probe is that? I've had a card time finding one to tie into HA that isn't expensive
Yes, but before I'll share, I need to fix some issues in 3D models that I found out after assembly.
When the ESP32 firmware is ready, it will all be in the GitHub repository.

About the PH probe: I'm currently using these Aliexpress "Rechargeable" PH probes.
Its refilling with KCl, so has zero harm for corals, and its and so far values have been very stable for 1+ years.

Only one thing should be considered: it should be placed somewhere where the water level is not rising.
Because the refilling hole should be opened for operation. I'm using a check valve for my return pump, and it's not an issue in my tank.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 122718.png

Last edited:

officialreefbros

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, but before I'll share, I need to fix some issues in 3D models that I found out after assembly.
When the ESP32 firmware is ready, it will all be in the GitHub repository.

About the PH probe: I'm currently using these Aliexpress "Rechargeable" PH probes.
Its refilling with KCl, so has zero harm for corals, and its and so far values have been very stable for 1+ years.

Only one thing should be considered: it should be placed somewhere where the water level is not rising.
Because the refilling hole should be opened for operation. I'm using a check valve for my return pump, and it's not an issue in my tank.
Screenshot 2024-04-30 122718.png
Awesome! Thanks!

OP
OP
yury88

yury88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 61 33.7%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back