Dwair 180g Achilles Focus

Mr E Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Port City sir. Been in the hobby a long time just haven't been on the forums in a while. From the looks of your parquet floor and aluminum windows i'd guess you live in the Broadmoor/Anderson Island area?

declanisadog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AWESOME!! I am planning on upgrading to a 180 in the near future, and your build is pretty much exactly what I'm aiming for. How are you liking that light? I have been looking at that exact same one...

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pics glad they're still doing well together. I'm definitely contemplating giving it a try.

It's hard to tell in the pic, but check your snails for pyramid snails.. I see clusters on the bottom of that last pic on the snail.

OP
OP
dwair

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pics glad they're still doing well together. I'm definitely contemplating giving it a try.

It's hard to tell in the pic, but check your snails for pyramid snails.. I see clusters on the bottom of that last pic on the snail.

Ok honestly don't know what that is?

Holbilly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice set-up...and beautiful fish!! I'm interested in your seed weed holder! Who makes it?

eagle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you get the mesh tube that you have the nori rubber banded to? I've seen people call it standpipe mesh. That looks like a great way to do it. I use the two little fishies clip.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back