Ecopods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

coqui1pr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all first i would like to thank the algaebarn staff i placed an order for ecopods and it came perfectly all the pods were alive and well and the order got here in just 3 days as promised in their shipping information, recently i’ve been having a lot of trouble finding companies to send me orders to Puerto Rico and they dont do it because they consider my place as “international” but we are a USA territory and i am an american citizen and ex soldier of this great nation(C company Bat 154 US Army National Guard) i am really glad to find a company that delivers to me i am 2758 miles away many years ago fish store companies used to send me anything but after spending more than five years away from the hobby i started my tank again and many companies that used to me before now they dont and i have sent them receipts of previous orders but now they wont do it dont know what is happening but i am really glad to have found one company that does a big thank you to algae barn and they packaged all the order pefectly and it came on time to my door. And i will upload a video of the pods thriving in the bottle. Also the bottle was very well sealed i doubt that it would leak anything great job.

Many blessing to all staff of your company i will sure be ordering more from you.

Nestor

Nestor

IMG_8064.jpeg

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 29.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.9%
Back