Emergency!!!

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go to the Divers Den site look for their guarantee. When a fish arrives in rough shape, this should be done immediately.
Yup. I wouldn't of even bothered with posting here, I would of started with the refund/replacement process first.

Also to the original poster, AVOID Live Aquaria like the plague, they are utter garbage these days.

Readywriter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. I wouldn't of even bothered with posting here, I would of started with the refund/replacement process first.

Also to the original poster, AVOID Live Aquaria like the plague, they are utter garbage these days.
Which really is a shame I appreciate their reluctance to use any shade of blue in their photos. Also as shame because FFE was pretty good back in the day. So was dr foster and smith when they ran it. Now its literally petco.

Lbrdsoxfan

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which really is a shame I appreciate their reluctance to use any shade of blue in their photos. Also as shame because FFE was pretty good back in the day. So was dr foster and smith when they ran it. Now its literally petco.
Yup. I'm fairly lucky where I live as Los Angeles is the gateway for livestock importation (for the most part), so I can usually get what I want locally. I've done a few orders when it was Foster & Smith, never any issues.

Between here, other forums/reddit/Facebook, etc... what Ive read and seen via photos of others, Live Aquaria has gone downhill hard.

OP
OP
T

TenWings5007130

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all your help, he's better and swimming around. He's now best friends with my naso

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back