Fed up with Apex

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would return and get your money back if you can. Had nothing but problems with my Apex

Relax. It works great. Have it for my new WaterBox 230.6. Sure there are some complicated programs but I travel ALOT and it comes in so handy to see and handle almost everything I can think of. I also bought mine before I even had my tank. Customer service alway takes care of me and the forum while a little snobbish at times is very good to find answers to all the same questions will have. Good luck don’t let all these sour grapes stuff away you. Read and read and mark your own decision based on your own needs.

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What the company moves has nothing to do with it. You have no idea if GHL has reached out to them and asked if they can be a distributor let alone what the requirements for said distributor are. They are a retail business and they make money by moving products.

Come on - turn down the bias volume.

Lol. Dude, I am on the GHL side of this, 100%.

I also understand business back room politics, nothing to do with any conspiracy theories. I can absolutely promise you GHL has reached out to BRS in the past because a) I assume GHL isn’t run by monkeys and b) BRS offered/offers a very limited amount of GHL product. Do you think it is a coincidence GHL is now parterning up with Marine Depot for distributorship?

Last edited:

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How so? What's the irony that is amusing to you?

I do not like Neptune - But - I do not see a wave to anyone else. You want it - fine its fine with me to - but its not gonna happen

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not like Neptune - But - I do not see a wave to anyone else. You want it - fine its fine with me to - but its not gonna happen
1- I have no idea what you talking about or talking to... what do I want exactly you think? I have what I want and more.
2- not sure why you start by saying you do not like neptune...are you saying Neptune took your will power?:))
3- chill man, people are happy with what they got. Let them be..only diffrence is that maybe they like who they get their controller from...for now at least...

Last edited:

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0768.JPG

And that's completely fine.

Majority of people drive Toyota or Nissan, I like my BMW.
Like this.........

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol. Dude, I am on the GHL side of this, 100%.

I also understand business back room politics, nothing to do with any conspiracy theories. I can absolutely promise you GHL has reached out to BRS in the past because a) I assume GHL isn’t run by monkeys and b) BRS offered/offers a very limited amount of GHL product. Do you think it is a coincidence GHL is now parterning up with Marine Depot for distributorship?
GHL has many products on BRS or?

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And that's completely fine.

Majority of people drive Toyota or Nissan, I like my BMW.

Sorry I thought GHL was going for the majority of the market - not a niche pocket in the US. Maybe I'm wrong.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1- I have idea what you talking about or talking to... what do I want exactly you think? I have what I want and more.
2- not sure why you start by saying you do not like neptune...are you saying Neptune took your will power?:))
3- chill man, people are happy with what they got. Let them be..only diffrence is that maybe they like who they get their controller from...for now at least...

You - I'm talking to you - you are constantly defending non-neptune manufacturers - but here you pretend to be 'neutral'. LOL.

As to my willpower - perhaps English is not your first language. but perhaps you dont get the idioms.

And I would suggest that you chill. You're all over non- Neptune products....

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You - I'm talking to you - you are constantly defending non-neptune manufacturers - but here you pretend to be 'neutral'. LOL.
Oh got it. I am not defending, I am giving my openion about one vendor..which is ghl. And as an ex Neptune customer giving my experince and why I switched.. simple....
Cheers to you thu;)

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
GHL does have the majority on the market, global market. So many in the U.S. thinks the USA is the world. Ugh.

No actually no. The question would be how many units are sold - and who sells the most. Its just unfortunate that the US is a big country - with a lot of reefers - and BTW - As I said before - I'm not a huge Neptune fan - im just getting tired of the (in the US) apparently non-existent GHL wave.

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys just avoid turning the thread in to a fighting thread. Once it turn this way, thread and the informstions in it loose its value.
Everyone entitled to their openion, see through the point of the posts;)

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh got it. I am not defending, I am giving my openion about one vendor..which is ghl. And as an ex Neptune customer giving my experince and why I switched.. simple....
Cheers to you thu;)
thanks:)..... Im looking to switch so - perhaps we have something in common - but to pretend that there is a wave here in the US - is a fantasy

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back