• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fiji Live Rock For Sale

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of Fiji live rock from my system I want to get rid of. Not sure how much I have but it is well over 100lbs. Some pieces are large and some smaller pieces. I moved a bunch of rock out of my main display and have been housing it in my 50g rubbermaid sump and my clownfish breeding tank which are all hooked into the main system.
Some of the rock is pictured below. I will sell 10lb boxes of rock for $45 shipped USPS priority. I should be able to fit 10lbs in a large priority box no problem.
Here is a video of the main display after I removed some of the rock.

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in Morgantown and might be interested in some to add some biodiversity if I can just pick it up.

Denise Nowell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested also. I am in Winchester, Ky but originally from Charleston. I can pop in. Please let me know what you have left. Would like to come in with cash next Saturday if there is any left.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may be interested also. I am in Winchester, Ky but originally from Charleston. I can pop in. Please let me know what you have left. Would like to come in with cash next Saturday if there is any left.

I am shipping out 40lbs next week but should have plenty. How many lbs are you looking for?

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im willing to part with two 40lb boxes. $150 shipped per 40lbs.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping at box Tuesday......still have another box or two I can part with.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any pics of what you have left?

The rock is in a black stock tank under the display so its hard to get a pic that shows anything. But all the rock is the same fiji rock and looks like the pics above. Member Sleeved68 just bought a 40lb box that was delivered yesterday. Maybe you can see if he can take a pic?

A/C or D/C, What’s Your Preference?

• A/C

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • D/C

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • Both

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 9 18.0%
Back