• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fiji Live Rock For Sale

Sleeved68

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pictures above are accurate. Rock arrived very well packed and moist. Variety of shapes and sizes like I had requested. Great seller.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for a piece of rock with a cave. If you happen to run across one, please let me know.

OP
OP
orr2003

orr2003

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some smaller pieces rubble pieces of live rock left that would be perfect for a nano tank or small tank. It is about 3/4 of a 5 gallon bucket full of Fiji Live Rock. I will take $40 shipped for all of it.

Paul Femat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bunch of Fiji live rock from my system I want to get rid of. Not sure how much I have but it is well over 100lbs. Some pieces are large and some smaller pieces. I moved a bunch of rock out of my main display and have been housing it in my 50g rubbermaid sump and my clownfish breeding tank which are all hooked into the main system.
Some of the rock is pictured below. I will sell 10lb boxes of rock for $45 shipped USPS priority. I should be able to fit 10lbs in a large priority box no problem.
Here is a video of the main display after I removed some of the rock.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 92 43.4%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 72 34.0%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back