giphy (4).gif

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!!!
I’m relatively new to the aquarium scene I have had freshwater tanks my entire life growing up but this is my first salt tank to keep and maintain by myself. I had acquired an “established” tank from a neighbor who had to move and couldn’t keep the tank. So thus began my journey into marine aquariums I spent about a month prepping for the tank to be here, did weeks and weeks of research learning everything I could in that time frame, from past failures/successes and present information on what people know and are looking into. I have had the tank for just under a month. It is a 38 gallon tank and currently a FOWLR tank for now but I’m really excited (but patient) to get into everything a reef tank can be. I figured the best place to really start is I might as well get into the forums to learn even more and talk with people who have been there and done that! I’m looking forward to eventually being in a place where I can help people like me just starting out and learning and also having a place to show my growth and the beauty of this hobby. Thank you
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Well done on your positive attitude to learn more and get things right. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Nanorock1970

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the wonderful folks, information and help.
Patience, it is the big word around here, Reefing is patience to cycle, to watch things grow, to keep your tank balanced.
I recommend to everyone joining to create a tank build thread. 1. You get to see where you have started and how much you have grown in this hobby. 2. We love pictures and to see what your doing with your tank. 3. It’s a great learning tool for all of us to see what works and doesn’t . We learn great stuff from each other.
Lastly the only bad question here is the one not asked...

Back