flaming mohican vs krakatoa

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same here I thought at least 1bid but it seems the hype on this zoa has died out what will be the next starting sale price? Hmm I wonder maybe 500

Yea I thought so too... Kraks are not as hard to find anymore as well... I'd pick one up for $500 aha...

Plus I think people like the queen krak/jupiter morphs out that are out now too...

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The people that have that kind of money to drop on a coral want to see a healed frag not a colony showing the one that is going to be fragged.... Even if the price was at $500 would you have purchased it knowing that it wasn't even fragged yet? To top it off, the polyps don't look that healthy.

This is what a healthy Krak looks like
ezuna4y8.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New krak just went up on eBay starting bid 499 :wave:

Alf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The people that have that kind of money to drop on a coral want to see a healed frag not a colony showing the one that is going to be fragged.... Even if the price was at $500 would you have purchased it knowing that it wasn't even fragged yet? To top it off, the polyps don't look that healthy.

This is what a healthy Krak looks like
ezuna4y8.jpg

Nah I wouldn't have purchased it for $500 without a fragged that's been healed and wysiwyg...

Is that my polyp? Aha... I'll give you $500 for it... Aha j/k

RichieT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the Krak has been floating around out there for a while now. GB hasn't posted any for sale. There have to be a handful of people that have bought them. You guys are sitting on "the most expensive" zoa to date and don't want to show-off?

Where are all the pics?

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that tuna. Did they just melt out if nowhere or were they recently fragged and then melted?

Last edited:

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if this okay to post here but a local reefer has a similar morph to the krakatoa and it will be up for auction for my coworker. Here is his thread. They have been maintained in his tank since July. It's an interesting read anyway. I love how zoas can morph into something even more amazing:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/zo...-gb-darth-maul-morph-nicknamed-clarkatoa.html

Here is the thread for my auction. Again I will post details up tomorrow:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se...rt-little-collins-family-their-time-need.html

I apologize if this is not okay. I just want the family to get as much support as possible.

OP
OP
lps1212

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's keep this thread alive I hope Clark's auction has much success 1smile1

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's keep this thread alive I hope Clark's auction has much success 1smile1

Thanks! Thanks for all your support!

I posted up the auction! Here is the link:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/se...ins-family-their-time-need-7.html#post1770196

Again mods I hope this is okay. I so would bid on this myself if I had a tank! It is an established frag. Same source (GB) as the Krakatoa. It has been in an established tank for 7 months and there is a possibility it could even morph into the Master Krakatoa which I think is even better than the original!

Let's keep Collin's memory alive!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back