For sale very rare and beautiful anenome.

OP
OP
tdyrkacz

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen aptasia anemones of that magnitude before! If I see any in my tanks, I get out the weapons of war (a siphon hose/air line tubing and kalkwasser paste with syringe) and exterminate every one I can find.
Bwoo Hahaha!!!

I think you accidentally posted in the wrong thread. Not sure what any of this has to do with this thread.

Eckolancer

LED GURU
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send me your PayPal I want them all? Colors are crazy and will look good stinging all my other corals for space.

mikeandkerry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That could get expensive are they $100/each or for that whole piece? Someone mentioned that they don't need much light which is good because I only run 3 CFLs over my 90 gallon. The guy I bought it from on craigslist was trying to sucker me into this big hood with like 6 tube florescent lights. I really like being able to look straight down into my tank and his hood would've blocked my view and set me back like another $100. His hood/bulbs put out just over 300 watts and use just over 300 watts while the CFLs that I got from Homedepot only use like 20 something watts but put out 100 watts each so it was a total no brainer. Three lamp cords and 3 government mandated CFLs only set me back $28. I would've gone with the regular incandesce light bulbs because they are so much cheaper but I couldn't find the 100 watters anywhere I even asked an employe and they said they don't carry them because of some government law and recommended the curly CFLs. I guess I'll just have to suck up the cost and deal with the mercury when these bulbs fail but I'll be saving a ton in energy cost and the government does know best right?
Found these for you 100 watts like you wanted =)

1460365702001.jpg

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Laser practice, Killing Aiptasia with lasers can be addicting like popping bubble wrap.:)

blackgrouper79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found these for you 100 watts like you wanted =)

1460365702001.jpg
HaHa thanks!
I thought they quit making 100watt bulbs. That has to be old stock. I'm putting an order in and I'll post the par results soon……
Thanks for finding those it's good to know we can still buy light bulbs for under $2.00 that don't contain Hg.

mikeandkerry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HaHa thanks!
I thought they quit making 100watt bulbs. That has to be old stock. I'm putting an order in and I'll post the par results soon……
Thanks for finding those it's good to know we can still buy light bulbs for under $2.00 that don't contain Hg.
No problem

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fason Jox World Wide Sexy Corals Signature Rainbow Adjective Anemone LE
***NO PHOTOSHOP***
only ms paint
Aiptasia10months.jpg

Last edited:

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back