FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE JUNE 2ND 12pm EST 1000+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FINAL_96 degrees in the shade.jpg

HEY STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN Saturday JUNE the 2nd from 12pm-10pm EST for our 96 DEGREES IN THE SHADE LIVESALE right here on R2R!!!! Let me tell you what’s in store for the day before we go over the rules. 1000+ SPS frags ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted a STRAIGHT 40% OFF that’s RIGHT 40% OFF!!!! (If ALL 1000 FRAGS SALE THEN OUR SEPTEMBER LIVESALE WILL BE STRAIGHT 50% OFF!!!!) 50 of those frags will be priced at 1 dollar... I know, We’re crazy like that!!! We’ll ALSO be raffling a FREE Jason Fox Homewrecker Tenuis... To join that raffle all you have to do is PREBUY a SHIPPING MODULE before the sale!!! Soooo this sale we decided to change it up a bit and instead of the same ol boring raffle prizes we decided to do straight CASH BACK!!! GET READY REEFERS!!! See Details Below

HOW IT WORKS: Were going to try something different this time, instead of posting for 12 hours and burning up everyone's Saturday we decided to post 500 corals HARD and FAST for the first 3 hours and then were going to take a midday 4 hour break and then resume posting the last 500 corals HARD and FAST again starting at 7pm EST. Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on Fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!! Paypal unfortunately was the main reason for duplicate orders in the past so even though Paypal is a payment option for the day to day PAYPAL WILL NOT BE ACTIVE DURRING THE LIVESALE

All the corals listed in the livesale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY

-All boxes going out will receive 1 FREEBIE of OUR CHOICE

-50 1 Dollar Frags randomly thrown into the mix throughout the sale!!! There will be no limit on how many one person can buy BUT... for every 1 dollar coral you win you MUST BUY ONE AT FULL PRICE. Example: you win five 1 dollar corals you would need to win 5 normal priced (40%OFF) corals.

DRAWINGS:

-$100 CASH BACK- EVERY CORAL BOUGHT gets you a ticket into this drawing, example... if you buy 10 corals throughout the sale you will have 10 ENTRIES into this drawing, there will be a total of 1000 entries all based on the sku number of the frag you bought AND TONS Of PRIZES TO WIN!!!!
THERE WILL BE (5) THATS RIGHT FIVE $100 DOLLAR WINNERS DRAWN!!! A TOTAL OF $500 UP FOR GRABS ON THIS ONE GUYS

-Jason Fox Home Wrecker Tenuis GIVEAWAY- This drawing is for EVERYONE that PRE BUYS A SHIPPING MODULE BEFORE THE SALE. If you pre buy a shipping module off of our website before 12pm EST Saturday the 2nd it will get you 1 entry into THIS drawing.
https://fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules?sort_by=created-descending
You must buy at least 1 FULL PRICED (40%OFF) CORAL during the sale for your entry to be valid.

1 (1 of 1).jpg

FedEx-Logo-Wallpaper.jpeg

AWARDS:

-$150 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER

-$100 BIGGEST BOX AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST frags throughout the sale, doesn’t matter how expensive or cheap, 1 frag is 1 frag. At the end whoever bought the most frags gets the street credit for the BIGGEST BOX AWARD

-$50 PHATTEST BID AWARD- This award is earned by buying the MOST expensive frag listed in the sale, you’ll know when it drops but PLEASE don’t count on it… There are a lot of higher end pieces so don’t pull the trigger on it just because you think it may be the highest priced item. At the end whoever buys that 1 special piece will hold the title of PHATTEST BID

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $20 per box no matter how many corals you buy. Please go to Fraghousecorals.com and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery’s for an extra $16 fee. Modules will be available Starting NOW and are first come first serve, once they sell out for that day its a wrap, PLEASE DON’T ask me to try to fit yours in because im only going to offer as many as I know I can handle per day, our shipping window is from 1pm-6pm to ensure great health upon arrival. Thanks for understanding

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. Im getting nervous as this sale is creeping up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN Saturday JUNE 2ND!!! Fraghouse Corals is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the most healthy colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments from over seas we sit on em for at least 6 months to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers, im kinda new on this forum as far as selling goes but we've been serving up FB for a few years with GREAT Success!! GET READY FOR SATURDAY STICKHEADS

CHECKOUT: I KNOW this is our biggest complaint and we are still searching for a better payment processing company...It may seem weird at first but its very easy for most people.... The first time you check out down towards the bottom after you enter your CC info there's a check box that says remember payment info... Check the box and enter your PHONE Number...... the next checkout you make a code box will pop up and immediately you'll receive a text message with a code... enter that code and hit complete checkout and BOOM your done. I didn’t like it at first but its a non removable security feature to protect your CC info and after doing it a few times I kinda like it LOL First checkout will take a sec but after that its smooth sailing REEFERS. The shopify instruction link is posted below. Alot of people have good success using google chrome. Sorry in advance if it doesnt work perfectly for you. I promise one day we will hopefully have this changed for faster smoother checkout

https://help.shopify.com/manual/payments/shopify-pay#customer-experience

ALSO This sale is going down on Reef2Reef ONLY!!! If you cheat and sit on the site hitting refresh our site will think its a DOS Attack and lock you out for a few minutes. Reef2Reef is where you want to do all the refreshing...Just a heads up my friends

34065894_1574436752667687_5375017486359986176_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AvaS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals is an absolutely amazing vendor! Buy with extreme confidence everyone! At RAP Orlando there was a mix-up with a frag my younger sister picked up and they were extremely kind, generous, and willing to make sure she left extremely happy! Their frags are beautiful and happy and healthy! I hope to be participating in the sale and can’t wait to see what they have to offer and to see all the teasers! It is also my b-day on the sale day so maybe I will treat myself..;);)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals is an absolutely amazing vendor! Buy with extreme confidence everyone! At RAP Orlando there was a mix-up with a frag my younger sister picked up and they were extremely kind, generous, and willing to make sure she left extremely happy! Their frags are beautiful and happy and healthy! I hope to be participating in the sale and can’t wait to see what they have to offer and to see all the teasers! It is also my b-day on the sale day so maybe I will treat myself..;);)
THANKS brotherman!!!! I totally remember you guys.... i felt TERRIBLE for selling your sisters wwc rainbow monti. Because of you guys i actually decided to set up a extra tank just for holds next year so that NEVER happens again, she was so sad and it made me so sad. Come visit us next show brotha :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals are corals available for purchase via the website??? Everything there says "sold out"....
We take everything out of stock a couple of weeks before and after the sale, a lot of long dayz go into these sales so we don’t take on any orders.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 44 47.3%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.5%
Back