Fresh water

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to tell but those look like bluegill rather than crappie? Either way, they get large....everything in there (aside from the Corys) get over a foot long. What size tank is it? Also, you have a mix if cooler water fish with some warmer water fish. I don't think I would add anything. You might actually want to rethink your stocking and remove either the cooler water fish or the tropical fish. Hope this helps.

OP
OP
M

Momma Bear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard to tell but those look like bluegill rather than crappie? Either way, they get large....everything in there (aside from the Corys) get over a foot long. What size tank is it? Also, you have a mix if cooler water fish with some warmer water fish. I don't think I would add anything. You might actually want to rethink your stocking and remove either the cooler water fish or the tropical fish. Hope this helps.
It's 75 gallon and I'm going too up grade too bigger , I also thought they were blue gill yet was told they were crappy. Water is actually at controlled temp . Thank you for the information , if you have any more information id appreciate it.

Waters

"...in perfect isolation, here behind my wall."
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's 75 gallon and I'm going too up grade too bigger , I also thought they were blue gill yet was told they were crappy. Water is actually at controlled temp . Thank you for the information , if you have any more information id appreciate it.
Ok....they might be crappie...just hard to tell from the pic when they are young. The controlled temp really isn't the issue...it is that crappie like cooler water compared to corys and plecos. I am not sure how they will all do long term together if that makes sense?

OP
OP
M

Momma Bear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok....they might be crappie...just hard to tell from the pic when they are young. The controlled temp really isn't the issue...it is that crappie like cooler water compared to corys and plecos. I am not sure how they will all do long term together if that makes sense?

OP
OP
M

Momma Bear

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do believe they are bluegill , thy are shiny blue with greyish black stripes and black dot . There water stays around 65 to 70 the pond temp they were breed in temp

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.9%
Back