1   0   0
Focus my son, focus... :)

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i guess Im confused sticks, the coral pack is 50 dollars a polyp for 25 polyps, so you still havnt shown me anywhere that I can get non-indo lords for less than 50 a polyp, and when you do I will be spending a lot of money with them.

OP
OP
P

plaz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't mean to start a war here! I just posted a deal that may turn out to be really great or not so great/break even deal from a reputable and really nice vendor.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice lord vamp... little out of my price range, but nice. :)

To be fair as well, I was just looking at the dark lord coral site and all the corals looked reasonably priced, healthy and the pictures didn't look all blue. So while I can't personally agree with a $1200 coral, I also can't put someone into the "bad coral vendor" category just because they do have something high price.

That's just my opinion :)

I knew you were getting free coral! Dang!

LOL! Kidding! I looked at the site as well, and I am just waiting on some more paly frags!!

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
plaz thanks for the original post-it is a really great deal and I wish I didn't have so many bills to catch up on or I would pick one up in a second.

Vamp75

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry for trying to clear up some miconceptions. In the future I just won't say anything.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope you will continue to contribute here, I personally value everyone's input. Even if I don't agree with it. (edit - I didn't mean that to sound like I'm disagreeing with anyone in this particular case) I think that differing opinions really make the site good, makes people think. Sometimes things get a little heated though.

Things like this happen online in forums, seems like lots with me. :hammer:

Example... First time I met Rev on a forum was on RC on a very long and heated thread about coral prices... I said some things at the time that probaby shouldn't have in retrospect. I can't remember exact details of what I said but the point is, Rev's one of my best reefin buds now. :)

Enough rambling from me... Smiles for everyone :)

Very True story, but I was just being a jerk! ;)

Jeremy is a very good friend. Ok enough E-Hugging!

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JENDUBS Toxic Micro minuta
Captive Reef Purple Green Center
reefkingdom smashmount micro
Devils Man Micro
plus a couple more from cultivated Reef

These are all frags you don't see flooding the market...so I guess they would be considered rare!

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trust me I feel you...and the ones I got from Miguel also were usually traded or gifts for babysitting his Micro collection while he moved from here to Cali!

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually don't consider them on the list of Lords that would interest me personally. Green and red are common in my mind no matter how you put them on a polyp! Purple and Pink are less common colors, and would interest me more.

The bottom line of my post was that you don't have to spend $500 for a frag...when they can be had for much less from other sources!

Vamp75

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually don't consider them on the list of Lords that would interest me personally. Green and red are common in my mind no matter how you put them on a polyp! Purple and Pink are less common colors, and would interest me more.

The bottom line of my post was that you don't have to spend $500 for a frag...when they can be had for much less from other sources!

I'm not commenting on anything posted other than you you need to get your monitor calicrated if you think it's red & green, It's lime green and hot pink.

I'm sure you'll have something to rebut this though.

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope Vamp...I'll take the high road here. I wouldn't want to tempt your sensitivity!

Vamp75

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My restraint from making personal comments about you just proves to everyone reading this that I'm a bigger person.

Have a wonderful day!

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You actually were the first to take a personal jab though! After I told you prior I wasn't insulting you...you called me "clueless"...how does that make you bigger? How does that bode well for your customer service...calling other reefers "clueless"? I love when sponsors of reef boards insult a member of that board!!! WOuld you like me to point out where you said it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 42 28.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 70 47.3%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back