Getting married. Have Tanks

Sudaien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Rodney, I am from Parker Colorado,
I can save you a LOT OF MONEY if you wanna upsize.
I am getting married in 6 weeks , and I have to get rid of all my reef tanks equipment and livestock immediately,
I have a 145 gallon tank with quite. Few fish
Including two marine Bettas. And a long list of others, it has only been set up about 8 months . It has. Two brand new radion G6 lights , a votech mp60, a Vortech Mp40 , a top of the line sump with a roller filter system
An algae scrubber and more.
Also a 135 gallon well established. Tank with some absolutely beautiful fish including the prettiest pair of long fin black and white clown you ever saw , a pair of Radion G5 lights a Vortech mp40 a Lot of nice corals. Including a grafted multicolor Ghoni the size of a small volleyball.
Also a 125 gallon Rodi tank with the best 4 filter system you can get on it and a 65 gallon salt water station to make your own salt water.
And a 45 , (not worth anything this one)

But I must get rid of it all in next six weeks
Just the 2 Radions G6 light. And there Vortech Pumps (all less then 8 months old would cost you about 4000 dollars to buy. And you can't get better. For a reef tank .

If you can figure out a way to do it you can have everything. I have every fish related tank related thing that I own for $3,000

I don't know but you won't find a better deal anywhere. This is all top of the line equipment and well taken care of. Beautiful fish and corals and it needs to go now

Please let me know if your interested ASAP.
Thank You
Rodney Burgerhoff
720-661-7488
[email protected]

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep it all. Yes marriage can be nice but Reefing takes the stress out of it
Don't sell it
Keep Moving Tv Land GIF by YoungerTV

KHH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello, my name is Rodney, I am from Parker Colorado,
I can save you a LOT OF MONEY if you wanna upsize.
I am getting married in 6 weeks , and I have to get rid of all my reef tanks equipment and livestock immediately,
I have a 145 gallon tank with quite. Few fish
Including two marine Bettas. And a long list of others, it has only been set up about 8 months . It has. Two brand new radion G6 lights , a votech mp60, a Vortech Mp40 , a top of the line sump with a roller filter system
An algae scrubber and more.
Also a 135 gallon well established. Tank with some absolutely beautiful fish including the prettiest pair of long fin black and white clown you ever saw , a pair of Radion G5 lights a Vortech mp40 a Lot of nice corals. Including a grafted multicolor Ghoni the size of a small volleyball.
Also a 125 gallon Rodi tank with the best 4 filter system you can get on it and a 65 gallon salt water station to make your own salt water.
And a 45 , (not worth anything this one)

But I must get rid of it all in next six weeks
Just the 2 Radions G6 light. And there Vortech Pumps (all less then 8 months old would cost you about 4000 dollars to buy. And you can't get better. For a reef tank .

If you can figure out a way to do it you can have everything. I have every fish related tank related thing that I own for $3,000

I don't know but you won't find a better deal anywhere. This is all top of the line equipment and well taken care of. Beautiful fish and corals and it needs to go now

Please let me know if your interested ASAP.
Thank You
Rodney Burgerhoff
720-661-7488
[email protected]
Do you still have anything?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back