Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if it’s an accident but GHL stuff is marked down substantially on BRS…

9C1C3D7B-2B72-47C1-B4E5-04AF99F7A2AF.png

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I’d never be able to afford these otherwise. So let’s hope they don’t call Monday saying they can’t sell them for this price. Lol

2CD9F837-1F36-4D97-9FA9-97940C5232F3.png

OP
OP
MaddyP

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Either we got one heck of a deal or we just cancel the order. Can’t hurt to try. I’m guessing they will have to abide by the website pricing and eat the loss. Otherwise false advertising kinda a thing.
Could also be burning specific stock before year end for tax reasons?

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I well I managed to get a few more things. Figured at over $400 regular price I might as well get a slave and then I ordered a 4e starter set to sell off and hopefully break even on these. That would be amazing. Lol
4C365BC2-A7EE-4505-A56C-DE52B30EC2A8.png

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dosers and KH Director were out of stock before I could get there, but I picked up 2 4e starter sets... hope they go through, one will pay for the other :)

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Either we got one heck of a deal or we just cancel the order. Can’t hurt to try. I’m guessing they will have to abide by the website pricing and eat the loss. Otherwise false advertising kinda a thing.

While I grabbed a few pieces, I fully expect to receive an email cancelling our orders. There is fine print galore to protect companies from a glitch like this. The new year code could have thrown something off and BRS wouldn't catch it until Monday. At that point, they'll fix the glitch and cancel orders if we don't want to pay full price.

If that's not the case, then I'm betting BRS is dumping all GHL and moving on. They certainly don't sell well (compared to other controllers and lights) so I could see BRS dumping them and giving that shelf space to an item that moves.

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I grabbed a few pieces, I fully expect to receive an email cancelling our orders. There is fine print galore to protect companies from a glitch like this. The new year code could have thrown something off and BRS wouldn't catch it until Monday. At that point, they'll fix the glitch and cancel orders if we don't want to pay full price.

If that's not the case, then I'm betting BRS is dumping all GHL and moving on. They certainly don't sell well (compared to other controllers and lights) so I could see BRS dumping them and giving that shelf space to an item that moves.
Never thought of that so I did a bit of looking. Sure enough, inaccuracy clause. So either it’s the real deal or we’ll probably all end up canceling orders Monday. Oh well.. we tried.

Attachments

• B53CC406-C985-438C-9BE8-99ACAD596630.png
    B53CC406-C985-438C-9BE8-99ACAD596630.png
    438.8 KB · Views: 156

JNalley

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt this only because if that were the case everything would have been super low and it wasn't... Prices were different between black vs white, director by itself without pump was more expensive than director with pump, etc. I'm betting it's a glitch, but I've got my fingers crossed anyways.

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I doubt this only because if that were the case everything would have been super low and it wasn't... Prices were different between black vs white, director by itself without pump was more expensive than director with pump, etc. I'm betting it's a glitch, but I've got my fingers crossed anyways.

I'm pretty certain it's a glitch and I have no plans to actually get stuff at that price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back