GHL On Sale - BRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone… not sure if I’m in the right place but I have a Nuvo10 and my Hippo Tang doesn’t seem really happy. What should I do?

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mail him to me.
7AF0B826-9EEC-4A27-9C18-4437E3C833FC.jpeg

Packing him as we speak… let me know if he arrives alive please

JohnnyKnuckles

FragTags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why the name calling... grosses me out.. sad.
Grosses you out. Seriously.... Its nothing that one of us hasnt already said about ourselves in one of the #787 posts. Except Bible thumper, I did add that one...and i have the right. My bible Thumping Mother in law drags my household to church every sunday and gives me the eye everytime i take two peppermints from the table. Its just an extra peppermint . I earned it!!!! I cant grab a mint from a bowl today without feeling Morally Wrong and looking around first.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grosses you out. Seriously.... Its nothing that one of us hasnt already said about ourselves in one of the #787 posts. Except Bible thumper, I did add that one...and i have the right. My bible Thumping Mother in law drags my household to church every sunday and gives me the eye everytime i take two peppermints from the table. Its just an extra peppermint . I earned it!!!! I cant grab a mint from a bowl today without feeling Morally Wrong and looking around first.
then let's hope you didnt grab a mint then!! :)
Jimmy Fallon Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok all..im out. Was a fun day. Looking forward to hearing the outcome tomorrow. Regardless of what BRS does, I am sure there are going to be some happy and poed peeps here!

With that being said, tomorrow I am not going to play pedantic lawyer, I am going to play customer service representative after hemroid surgery!!

SWherrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s probably mad because I didn’t jump on the GHL deal….

Last edited by a moderator:

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Few of the mods probably don't like you poking fun at the good old book of the Lord.

This thread needs more cow bell. Mods - please close this trash thread because no one it knows their rear from their elbow and it is all gossip and speculation.

what the heck has this forum come to. Am I reading a saltwater marine forum or the National Enquire...

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few of the mods probably don't like you poking fun at the good old book of the Lord.

This thread needs more cow bell. Mods - please close this trash thread because no one it knows their rear from their elbow and it is all gossip and speculation.

what the heck has this forum come to. Am I reading a saltwater marine forum or the National Enquire...
Interesting. Whole day of good back and forth debate being kept civil and respectful to have someone come in here and making it personal with name calling. Messed up dude.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Enquirer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back