• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Giving away a Biocube 29 gallon

td3025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I'm an animal vlogger on youtube and my favorite thing to own are reef tanks. Currently I'm about to start a 150 gallon tank build series and to kick it off I'm giving away a free brand new 29 gallon biocube with the stand and $250 worth of corals (low-medium light ones since the biocube lighting isn't fit for specific corals) once the tank is established.

To enter for the tank all you have to do is join my community page on a website my friend and I are working on. You can join after signing up for the website and confirming your email. I promise this isn't spam, just wanted to let my friends on here know about it as well. :)

Here's the link to the website: http://www.mypet.world/
and here's the link to the page where you can join: http://www.mypet.world/m/groups/view/Official-Taylor-Dean-Community
(join button on right side under "Actions"
just comment "#taylordean200k" on the page and you're entered to win.

Winner will be announced once my youtube channel reached 200,000. So hopefully by February.
You'll be contacted on the website for shipping instructions.
USA and canada only.

Again, not trying to put any spam on this website! love reef2reef and just wanted to give everyone the opportunity to get a free tank :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
heck - Im in !! Happy Holidays !

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%