Status
Not open for further replies.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps some of us who live close to eachother can have our stuff shipped together to save you some time? I think a couple people on this list are from VA. I live pretty close to VA myself.

GrouperGenius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perhaps some of us who live close to eachother can have our stuff shipped together to save you some time? I think a couple people on this list are from VA. I live pretty close to VA myself.

Yep, Green machine, Chris 22582, and I are close together. This way it should help in shipping cost.

Tomasz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Great idea.

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But they won't all be shipped on the same day. I have a FTJ and all. It would probably be over the course of 2 weeks to ship out for 11 pple. Usually I have to take off work early and run home and pack and get to the carrier in time. I don't get paid for being off work so you will have to be patient. Those that are nicest to me will get there frags first. kidding. I will let the coordinator handle most of that stuff, A-Z order or what-have-you.

Hmm we'll decide when it close to that time. Everyone just have to be patient until then. We haven't even got the zoos yet. Haha

GrouperGenius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had allready ordered some stuff from the seller, zorypolska, last week before this buyout stuff started. I got them yesterday and just got a chance to take some pics tonight. Tom did a great job with shipping on these.

Due to respect for Tom, I'm not going to post the pic of the one I got from him that is not in this pack. Trust me, ya'll would be bombarding him with requests. And it took a crud load of begging on my part to get it. Soooo. here's the best pics I could take tonight. Remember, these represent 1/2 of what the pack is. I just got a few from him before he made up the pack deal.
IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg

stoneroller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zorypolska, do you have a second pack for a second growout group?

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had allready ordered some stuff from the seller, zorypolska, last week before this buyout stuff started. I got them yesterday and just got a chance to take some pics tonight. Tom did a great job with shipping on these.

Due to respect for Tom, I'm not going to post the pic of the one I got from him that is not in this pack. Trust me, ya'll would be bombarding him with requests. And it took a crud load of begging on my part to get it. Soooo. here's the best pics I could take tonight. Remember, these represent 1/2 of what the pack is. I just got a few from him before he made up the pack deal.
IMG_2740.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2752.jpg
Awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like every one opened.

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on now, I haven't even got em yet.
But in all seriousness, multi-shipping saves both ways so anytime this can be done all the better.

Tomasz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zorypolska, do you have a second pack for a second growout group?

I got mine screen name changed from "zorypolska" to "tomasz" as this is what I am known on other forums.

Yes I can hook you up with one more pack for grow out.

Titan$

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard of something similar with great success, especially if you get into the right list, with individuals that know what they are doing.

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Folks, new to this site, but if you put together a second growout I'd also be interested in joining. Not that he needs the plug, but I've dealt with flricordia before on one of these growouts; in fact he just sent me my Nightmare palys from one of the growouts - same deal as this one (everyone in for a 3 polyp frag). Here's what I got:

MiscIII073.jpg

He does an A+ job!

Last edited:
OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the complement Randy. Looking good.

dachsieholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Group Growout

***This group growout is being moved to a new thread***

Hi all! Mike Delgado is going to be the grower for another group growout of the Japanese zoas. He lives in Salado, Texas. I have bought zoas from him before and I have some more from him coming in next Tuesday.
I will be the coordinator for this group.

There are 10 spots. I'll add people to the group according to the day and time they post to this thread or PM me. I'll also keep some backup spots. As soon as the 10 spots are filled, $25.75 will need to be sent to tomasz. I'll send a PM to all members to send money. Money will need to be sent within 3 days. We'll do 3 polyps per each type of zoa per member and you will need to pay for shipping when your frags are ready.

Last edited:
OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Mike Delgado is going to be the grower for another group growout of the Japanese zoas. He lives in Salado, Texas. I have bought zoas from him before and I have some more from him coming in next Tuesday.
I will be the coordinator for this group.

There are 10 spots. I'll add people to the group according to the day and time they post to this thread or PM me. I'll also keep some backup spots. As soon as the 10 spots are filled, $20.75 will need to be sent to tomasz. I'll send a PM to all members to send money. Money will need to be sent within 3 days. We'll do 3 polyps per each type of zoa per member and you will need to pay for shipping when your frags are ready.

1. dachsieholic (that's me)
2. stoneroller
You would probably get more pple to see this if you posted it on a new thread. So how did you get the pack for less shipped total? Cost everyone $25.40 for the first grow out.

vietcu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You would probably get more pple to see this if you posted it on a new thread. So how did you get the pack for less shipped total? Cost everyone $25.40 for the first grow out.

The first one on his for sale thread was for 11 frags plus a bonus wasn't it? I can't remember but I saw 11 somewhere in there.

dachsieholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
flricordia: My mistake...I'll make that correction. My brain gets foggy at night!
I'll also start a new thread.

vietcu: I'm waiting for confirmation from tomasz to make sure about how many frags.

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
flricordia

flricordia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BY Vietcue:The first one on his for sale thread was for 11 frags plus a bonus wasn't it? I can't remember but I saw 11 somewhere in there.

I think so. I am not 100% sure. I am just doing the growing but I am thinking there are 11 different kinds, though in the pics on the sellers thread there are several that look the same to me. We will see once I get the frags and take pics.

Taikun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im new here and new at this "grow out" thing. But I'd be interested. If someone could explain how it works. How much exactly do I need to pay and what else should I need to do?

Taikun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should each member contribute a 3 polyp frag and pay $20.75? Thats how I understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 167 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back