Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
unnamed.png

Happy New Year Red Sea MAX NANO Giveaway
Sponsored by RedSeaFish.com and REEF2REEF.com

The contest is pretty simple and easy to enter!

HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to the Red Sea Max Nano Contest Email List Here and confirm the subscription. (you will be subscribing to the Red Sea email list)

2. LIKE the Red Sea Facebook Page Here

3. Go to the Red Sea Reef Systems Website Page HERE and find what features you really love about all the Red Sea tanks. Then post what that is within the contest thread.

BONUS ENTRY:
Start a tank thread here on R2R in the members tank forum here: Member Tanks Share the link to your tank thread here in this thread for the bonus entry. (if you already have a tank thread started on R2R just update it and link it here to be entered)

THE DRAWING
On Jan 31st we will pick a winner by random draw from this thread! (winner will need to verify that all entry requirements were met)

THE PRIZE
The lucky winner will win a one brand new Max Nano System Tank and Stand (choice of white or black) shipped to their door valued at over $1000!! This is a Plug & Play System.

Red Sea MAX® True REEF-SPEC® for a successful reef
The Red Sea MAX REEF-SPEC® performance criteria is the result of Red Sea’s years of research into the sustainable growth of all corals, including the most delicate “SPS” corals, in an artificial reef environment. This knowledge, gained over 25 years, forms the basis for the specification of all Red Sea MAX® Aquarium systems designs.

MAX-NANO_black_white_render-1.png

Advanced LED Lighting system with integrated Wi-Fi
The MAX® NANO incorporate the all-new AI Prime HD LED lighting, providing the most up to date LED technology to give superb performance and a remarkably user-friendly interface.
The Prime HD unit offers a full spectrum, 7 color LED configuration giving great color rendition and a multitude of lighting effects.

The revolutionary control system dynamically adjusts the power available to each color by utilizing power not being used by other colors, effectively enabling selected channels to be ‘boosted’ to above 100% output. The lighting is fully controllable via a built-in Wi-Fi which is compatible with iOS and Android devices and with any Wi-Fi-enabled Mac or PC.
At only 55w power consumption the Prime HD can be set to provide true REEF-SPEC® lighting for the MAX®NANO. The LED unit is firmly bolted to the aquarium and can be rotated to give easy access to the rear sump for all of the regular maintenance requirements or for reefscaping.

MAX® NANO ultra-clear glass
The front and two side panels of the MAX® NANO are constructed from 8mm ultra-clear glass with smart beveled edges top and bottom for the ultimate viewing experience.

MAX® NANO Circulation
A European Eco pump provides 950 l/h(240gph) of water flow, circulating the entire water volume 12 times an hour through the filter system. Flow is returned to the aquarium via the discrete multidirectional “eye ball” nozzles that can be adjusted to ensure there are no dead spots within the aquarium, preventing harmful detritus from building up on the corals.

MAX® NANO Rear Sump

The complete filtration system is hidden in the rear sump that is topped by a rotatable screen for easy access. Fed by a unique surface skimmer that directs the water to a bespoke micron filter bag, the rear sump houses a silenced REEF-SPEC® protein skimmer, a 950lph/240gph European ECO circulation pump and 100g of REEF-SPEC® Carbon to keep the water crystal clear.
The MAX® NANO is supplied with a 225 micron bag. 100 micron, fine polishing filter bags are also available.

MAX® NANO Protein Skimmer
The heart of the filtration system is the protein skimmer. The NANO skimmer implements Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria for SPS corals, passing the entire volume of the aquarium water through the skimmer approximately 3 times per hour and with a 3 to 1 water to air ratio. The NANO skimmer is not affected by the regular fluctuation in the water level of the rear sump due to evaporation and has an adjustable outlet gate to maintain the optimal skimmate consistency which will vary according to actual water conditions. The NANO skimmer runs quietly with a built-in silencer on the air intake and a sponge on the outlet to eliminate the sound of cascading water.

MAX® NANO Media Shelf
The rear sump includes a fixed shelf for media, positioned to guarantee 100% positive water flow. The MAX®NANO is supplied with 100g of Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® carbon that will keep the aquarium water crystal clear for the first 2 months of operation.
Automatic Top-Off
The MAX® NANO includes an Automatic Top-Off unit with a 1.5 litre/ 3.1 gal freshwater reservoir that is hidden behind the screen above the sump.
The design of the rear sump together with the automatic top-off reservoir makes the MAX® NANO self-sufficient for about 3 days.

Control Unit for skimmer and circulation pumps
The MAX® NANO features a power center with individual on/off switches for the skimmer and circulation pumps enabling easy access for feeding and maintenance.

Rotatable Rear Sump Screen.
A screen above the rear sump keeps all of the equipment out of sight but conveniently rotates out of the way for all regular maintenance and if necessary can be completely removed.

MARINE-SPEC Cabinet
The MAX® NANO is available with an optional marine-spec laminate cabinet fronted with weatherproof epoxy painted doors with convenient push openers as well as soft close stainless steel hinges. The MAX® NANO cabinets are offered with Black or White exteriors.

RCP-banner5.gif

Reefer Banner-468X60.gif

Thanks again to Red Sea!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Reef News

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Sea MAX® True REEF-SPEC® for a successful reef
The Red Sea MAX REEF-SPEC® performance criteria is the result of Red Sea’s years of research into the sustainable growth of all corals, including the most delicate “SPS” corals, in an artificial reef environment. This knowledge, gained over 25 years, forms the basis for the specification of all Red Sea MAX® Aquarium systems designs.

Advanced LED Lighting system with integrated Wi-Fi
The MAX® NANO incorporate the all-new AI Prime HD LED lighting, providing the most up to date LED technology to give superb performance and a remarkably user-friendly interface.

The Prime HD unit offers a full spectrum, 7 color LED configuration giving great color rendition and a multitude of lighting effects.

max-nano-ai2-1.jpg

The revolutionary control system dynamically adjusts the power available to each color by utilizing power not being used by other colors, effectively enabling selected channels to be ‘boosted’ to above 100% output. The lighting is fully controllable via a built-in Wi-Fi which is compatible with iOS and Android devices and with any Wi-Fi-enabled Mac or PC.

At only 55w power consumption the Prime HD can be set to provide true REEF-SPEC® lighting for the MAX®NANO. The LED unit is firmly bolted to the aquarium and can be rotated to give easy access to the rear sump for all of the regular maintenance requirements or for reefscaping.

MAX® NANO ultra-clear glass
The front and two side panels of the MAX® NANO are constructed from 8mm ultra-clear glass with smart beveled edges top and bottom for the ultimate viewing experience.

max-nano-ULTRA-GLASS.jpg

MAX® NANO Circulation
A European Eco pump provides 950 l/h(240gph) of water flow, circulating the entire water volume 12 times an hour through the filter system. Flow is returned to the aquarium via the discrete multidirectional “eye ball” nozzles that can be adjusted to ensure there are no dead spots within the aquarium, preventing harmful detritus from building up on the corals.

max-nano-circulation.png

MAX® NANO Rear Sump

The complete filtration system is hidden in the rear sump that is topped by a rotatable screen for easy access. Fed by a unique surface skimmer that directs the water to a bespoke micron filter bag, the rear sump houses a silenced REEF-SPEC® protein skimmer, a 950lph/240gph European ECO circulation pump and 100g of REEF-SPEC® Carbon to keep the water crystal clear.
The MAX® NANO is supplied with a 225 micron bag. 100 micron, fine polishing filter bags are also available.

MAX-NANO_FILTRATION-1.png

MAX® NANO Protein Skimmer

The heart of the filtration system is the protein skimmer. The NANO skimmer implements Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria for SPS corals, passing the entire volume of the aquarium water through the skimmer approximately 3 times per hour and with a 3 to 1 water to air ratio. The NANO skimmer is not affected by the regular fluctuation in the water level of the rear sump due to evaporation and has an adjustable outlet gate to maintain the optimal skimmate consistency which will vary according to actual water conditions. The NANO skimmer runs quietly with a built-in silencer on the air intake and a sponge on the outlet to eliminate the sound of cascading water.

MAX-NANO-Skimmer-section.png

MAX® NANO Media Shelf
The rear sump includes a fixed shelf for media, positioned to guarantee 100% positive water flow. The MAX®NANO is supplied with 100g of Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® carbon that will keep the aquarium water crystal clear for the first 2 months of operation.

Automatic Top-Off
The MAX® NANO includes an Automatic Top-Off unit with a 1.5 litre/ 3.1 gal freshwater reservoir that is hidden behind the screen above the sump.
The design of the rear sump together with the automatic top-off reservoir makes the MAX® NANO self-sufficient for about 3 days.

max-nano-topoff.jpg

Control Unit for skimmer and circulation pumps
The MAX® NANO features a power center with individual on/off switches for the skimmer and circulation pumps enabling easy access for feeding and maintenance.

switches.png

Rotatable Rear Sump Screen.
A screen above the rear sump keeps all of the equipment out of sight but conveniently rotates out of the way for all regular maintenance and if necessary can be completely removed.

max-nano-SCREEN.png

MARINE-SPEC Cabinet
The MAX® NANO is available with an optional marine-spec laminate cabinet fronted with weatherproof epoxy painted doors with convenient push openers as well as soft close stainless steel hinges. The MAX® NANO cabinets are offered with Black or White exteriors.

jasonp87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirmed and liked! I love the Red Sea systems and how you get everything you need in one package! It's also great how many different sizes they offer.

Tyreef2016

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and already liked Red Sea on Facebook!

Love Red seas Setup! I like how clean and sleek everything looks! its got everything you need and its plug and play! built in ATO? thats awesome!! the clean look of these tanks if what gets me!! Beautiful! also love the White stands. very cool. a bio-cube On Roids!

will update my tank build shortly.

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I subscribed to the news letter.
Facebook page is Liked-
https://www.facebook.com/red.sea.LTD/?fref=ts
I love the fact that these tanks have a built in AIO and it isn't super complex but it still works great. I also love that everything is extremely compact and specifically made for this systems. It is very convenient and this is a well built system.

Baby Ray

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I subscribed to the news letter.
Facebook page is Liked-
https://www.facebook.com/red.sea.LTD/?fref=ts
I love the fact that these tanks have a built in AIO and it isn't super complex but it still works great. I also love that everything is extremely compact and specifically made for this systems. It is very convenient and this is a well built system.
https://reef2reef.us7.list-manage.c...e57d360bc9434b674a&id=25bc62498c&e=5b0ef5d400
Here is the link to the news letter that I subscribed to. Thanks!!

sweat044

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked.
I love the sleek design and the construction. The best tank that I have seen in a long time. So much thought and dedication went into this tank.

Brewer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked. I really like that is truly is a plug and play

llutin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the lighting system, thats really awesome
Lighting system
1 * AI Hydra 26™ HD (90W)*

AI Hydra 26™ HD (90W) x 2 units

MTWiley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked. I love how well thought out and put together everything is. Nice sleek tank that has everything included. Well thought out and integrated overflow/return, nice cabinet, nice everything. Seeing these tanks in person really shows how high quality they are.

m0jjen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked. I really love the sleek well thought design and customizability from the new red sea models. Just ordered myself a red sea reefer 425XL for just this reason. If id win this tank id donate it to my fiance so she can get an upgrade form her Aquael 30L nano :)

hooligan76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed & already liked! Really like the all in one functionality & the clean modern look to these systems.

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done and I like the fact that the systems are truly AIO and have pretty much everything you need to keep a thriving system going (plus they are very sleek looking!)

mikee002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked... Love that it's an aio system and there's nothing to upgrade. Wi-Fi is also awesome!

Impact_AM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subscribed and liked!! I love the clean and organized design, very well thought out and typically Red Sea. So much attention to detail!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back