Has BRS Order-Processing Slowed Since MD Acquisition?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JumboShrimp

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a small item (Flipper scraper) on a Tuesday night, and received a prompt e-mail confirmation (so I know BRS 'got' my order). But now midway on Friday, my actual BRS account on their site doesn't yet acknowledge my order. It seems that in the past, it would have at least be listed as being in processing/picking-- if not shipped by now. Are things processed slower, post-Marine Depot acquisition? :oops:

Last edited:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @JumboShrimp ,
A vast majority of orders placed before 3:30 pm cst are shipping the same day. Orders placed after that cutoff time will ship the following day. Can you send us a PM with your order number or email on your BRS account so that we can take a look and see what's going on?

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slightly off topic here; We are currently remodeling and a lot of items we would like to purchase at our local stores are on backorder and unavailable from anywhere. The new world of on line markets and product shipping times is a challenge for everyone. I think we are all going to have to adjust as things change. Based upon their email response time I think they are going to be as useful in the future as they have been in the past. We shall see! :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.0%
Back