Having issue with Ph probe with Apex Classic

Bantu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all this is my first post of rtr, recently I acquired a good priced apex classic and decided to jump on the good deal. Bought a new probe connected everything up and the apex does not even register that it will work with a ph probe. My apex fusion does not even have an imput section and when I click on the probes that are available it only shows my temp as being something I can register. Any help would be appreciated, I cannot even reset without classic display screen, thank you.

20220608_204625.jpg 20220608_211205.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Try calibration via fusion
If no success- replace
Also assure contacts at terminal are clean if corrosion

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Log into the Classic dashboard. You need to know the IP address and the default login is admin/1234. From there you can look up modules, probes, calibrate, etc. there are tutorials online that you can search for but this should point you in the direction you need to go.

edit. Bear with me, I can’t see. Once you login, go to configuration, then probes, you will have to select enable on the ph probe screen. That’s as far as I can get with my screen reader without changing something I won’t be able to put back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bantu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Log into the Classic dashboard. You need to know the IP address and the default login is admin/1234. From there you can look up modules, probes, calibrate, etc. there are tutorials online that you can search for but this should point you in the direction you need to go.

edit. Bear with me, I can’t see. Once you login, go to configuration, then probes, you will have to select enable on the ph probe screen. That’s as far as I can get with my screen reader without changing something I won’t be able to put back.
Thank you so much man!!!! You are such a life saver

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 96 44.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 73 33.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 16.1%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back