Terroid Smith

Terroid Smith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

I wish I lived close i would love to help you set up your new system!

Welcome! If you were local I'd be happy to help. Best of luck, from what I've seen and read, Waterbox makes great systems.

That's awesome! Congrats on the retirement. Appreciate you man! One of my cousins is in the army, medic and doc in training. Too smart for my dummy. I'll stick to trying to keep corals alive! Haaa haaa

I haven't gotten around to posting a build thread, but when you get yours up and running, tag me so I can follow along. Blessings
Will do!

OP
OP
Terroid Smith

Terroid Smith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the community! I also run a waterbox(150.4) and I'm in St. Pete, not necessarily in the neighborhood but somewhat close. You have a great store near you World Wide Corals I would check em out and maybe you could meet some other hobbyist that are closer!
Yea, I’ve been down there a couple times. Pretty nice store. Top shelf is good too, but gonna give Living Reef a lot of business since that’s where I got this tank from for a GREAT price!

thecodingart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I’ve been down there a couple times. Pretty nice store. Top shelf is good too, but gonna give Living Reef a lot of business since that’s where I got this tank from for a GREAT price!
Side note, I'm actually in Orlando (Dr Philips) about 20 or so minutes away from WWC near Universal. The second location being in Winter Park.

We're a bit spoiled because there's quite a lot of resources accessible in our area :)

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
images.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Reef By Steele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Welcome to the REEF!! Nowhere close to you or I would love to come get my hands wet. But feel free to PM with any questions or problems you encounter. More than happy to help out a fellow reefer.

OP
OP
Terroid Smith

Terroid Smith

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side note, I'm actually in Orlando (Dr Philips) about 20 or so minutes away from WWC near Universal. The second location being in Winter Park.

We're a bit spoiled because there's quite a lot of resources accessible in our area :)
Yea, we’re definitely spoiled. Since you’re in the area, if you ever wanna come by and brainstorm for this build and a couple others that I wanna do, it would be a pleasure to have ya!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 20 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 56 44.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back