Hello from Florida!~

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JUICE, revhtree made my banner and did a super good job. He's the owner/moderator for this site. Sorry for the late reply. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JUICE

Certified Aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I'll get with the rev about the banner...the one I have for juicy corals is kinda weak....but worked out fine for getting the site ready and testing....but now I'm getting pretty close to unlocking it so I need to go back and take better pictures, upload stock, and get a nice professional looking banner......as well as a something to use on my local clubs site as a sponsor!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey nice to see you here Juice. I like the name of your site :D

OP
OP
J

JUICE

Certified Aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just waiting on the new banner. the rev said he was on vacation last week.....he's gonna set me up with something a bit nicer!

OP
OP
J

JUICE

Certified Aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm working myself to death though! the last 3 days, I've been spending my lunch break sleeping in my truck! in all honesty, I'm only supposed to work 30 hours per week, but it's been more like 70 or 80 when you consider building tanks, plumbing, building light racks, taking pictures and jacking with the website! Once upon a time, a long long time ago, I could handle only getting 3 or 4 hours of sleep a day.....I did it for 18 months when I was across the pond......but now I'm really sucking! I'd better slow down before I break!

fortunately most of the "real" work is done......now it's mostly just keeping up with the tanks and computer intensive website stuff! but staring at a computer screen might be even more tiring than physical labor!

I have my re-evaluation in a couple weeks.......and once that officially comes back, I won't be able to work at all anymore........so I'm sure I'll get caught up on all my sleep.......but dang it's gonna suck to lose that paycheck! hopefully I'll at least sell enough stuff on my website to keep my tanks.......I'll get enough from my disability to barely scrape by.......but if this venture doesn't work out.....I'll be forced out of the hobby unless I can find something under the table.....but in Orlando, the only under the table type stuff is beyond my physical abilities! The nerve damage in my legs has worsened to the point where I can barely mow 1/2 of my yard with a self propelled mower! and even then, I'm laid up in pain for a couple days! I can get surgery to remove two of the pieces of shrapnel that are giving me the most trouble, but it's a crap shoot whether it will help or make things worse.....and I rather like being able to walk! even if it a bit tough sometimes!

I saw Ktars melting pot on the homepage........is everyone from RC migrating over here? I can see why! it's a much more friendly crowd! I haven't been beat down by the mods or have been threatned to me moved on once!

AquaWorldPSC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool Juice very nice, also don't forget to tell rev i sent ya :)

RC sucks i hate it, the mods are the worst on RC. Here it's friendly and you feel more like home.

OP
OP
J

JUICE

Certified Aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's the feeling I'm getting!

I almost got kicked off RC a couple days ago because in my club forum, I mentioned that I was getting close at getting my business stuff done. I didn't mention the name, what I'd be selling, how to get to it, when it would open....nothing......only that I was starting to see the light! I got the ole, you are dangerously close to being "moved on" bit!

and then later in the day, I posted a link where you insert you name and it mkes a commercial kind of like you are a blue grass candidate that has been sweeping the nation.......it puts you name on billboards, buses....even a tatoo on some lady........just a media spoof type thing.....that thread got locked for being "political" and I was told that one more infraction and I was outta there!

way harsh IMO!

OP
OP
J

JUICE

Certified Aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean....I understand the whys.......they are just a bit excessive!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Juice I need to get back with you now that I have some time! :D

Also thanks to everyone for being a part of R2R. Also please remember, and I am sure some of you do not know, that we don't talk about anyone or any other forums in a negative light. I understand that people get upset at one another, but this is not the place to air it out if you know what I mean. :D

THANKS!

OP
OP
J

JUICE

Certified Aquaculture
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
word!

I'll shoot you an email rev!

all I meant was that R2R was way better than anyone else..... in my opinion! relaxed atmosphere, friendly people, and nice moderation!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back