Hello R2R!

NexusCriteria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time lurker and reef keeper, but back in the hobby after about a 8 year break.

Kept nano tanks all the way back to the good old Aquapods, before LEDs were ever mainstream part of reefing. Graduated to the initial set of innovative marine Nuvo tanks when they first came out, and then a long gap. I’m back but how times have changed. Lots of the hobby feels similar, but now there’s so many additional variables with affordable controllers and LED technology. I keep threatening to just get my sunpod back out and run the halides again!

Currently trying to troubleshoot an established 80 gallon system that continues to baffle me, I am sure the sages of R2R will have some good advice, because everything I can think to balance and investigate sadly hasn’t given me great answers so far.

‘Thank you all for all of the old threads and the vast amount of knowledge presented on this hub, excited to be a part!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

SocalFishing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time lurker and reef keeper, but back in the hobby after about a 8 year break.

Kept nano tanks all the way back to the good old Aquapods, before LEDs were ever mainstream part of reefing. Graduated to the initial set of innovative marine Nuvo tanks when they first came out, and then a long gap. I’m back but how times have changed. Lots of the hobby feels similar, but now there’s so many additional variables with affordable controllers and LED technology. I keep threatening to just get my sunpod back out and run the halides again!

Currently trying to troubleshoot an established 80 gallon system that continues to baffle me, I am sure the sages of R2R will have some good advice, because everything I can think to balance and investigate sadly hasn’t given me great answers so far.

‘Thank you all for all of the old threads and the vast amount of knowledge presented on this hub, excited to be a part!
Hello

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 34 82.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back