• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

coraline algae scraping in Northern nj(preferably union county)

Outlaw Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had any, I would gladly give you some, whereabouts in Union County are you, what LFS do you go to maybe they would give you some, I’m in Colonia right next to Rahway there is a lfs right by me, aquatic obsessions

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey I'm in Connecticut if you can pay for the shipping I will happily send you a bunch for free. I'm not quite sure how long they will survive through the shipping process but I would imagine you could get away with second day or something similar. Maybe someone can weigh in on how long coralline will survive.

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in Monmouth county so if you don't mind a little bit of a drive (also have 2 frag tanks filled with coral) I can gladly give you a ton of Coraline for free.

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sorry, didn't realize u replied, my friend is giving me some, if that doesn't work out, you will be on my list :D
Yeah no worries only saw it a few minutes ago. I currently run 4 tanks and I just had coraline algae that was so thick it fell off the back wall of my tank. I threw out a 8x8 sheet of it lol.

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah no worries only saw it a few minutes ago. I currently run 4 tanks and I just had coraline algae that was so thick it fell off the back wall of my tank. I threw out a 8x8 sheet of it lol.
thats cool! good thing it wasn't the back wall that fell XD
u can build something out of all that XD

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back