• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for some live rock in NJ

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I am going to start seeding some currently existing old rock i have and some marco rock i bought from BRS. I would like to purchase a piece or 2 of live rock from you to get the process moving.

Anyone in NJ have some for me? I can’t seem to find a lfs that sells any near the shore area.

rongy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi everyone!

I am going to start seeding some currently existing old rock i have and some marco rock i bought from BRS. I would like to purchase a piece or 2 of live rock from you to get the process moving.

Anyone in NJ have some for me? I can’t seem to find a lfs that sells any near the shore area.
I have some in my sump, but I’m in NYC

OP
OP
C

ChrisfromBrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s probably not close to you, but I saw they sell it at the hidden reef in Bristol PA. I think it was 6/lb
thanks i got my hands on some at a lfs about 45 min away. I have about 30% live 70% marco dry. Sitting in a rubbermaid bin at 1.022 and 80.4 F. Lid to kill any photosynthetic algae.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 94 47.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 63 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%
Back